Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KevinShi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92953 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
I guess not a lot of people still using Zenmuse M1 now, but still want to check out if admin here would be able to help.

the issue is that there is an update notification saying that "1.6.0.80" is available, so I clicked "update".
But the update process failed around 40%, and now the gimbal doesn't work anymore.

Update notification still popup everytime I power it up, but it always stuck at 0%, and then failed.
is there any way to force update the firmware? I didn't find any usb port on Zemuse M1.

thanks,
Kevin
IMG_3448.PNG IMG_3449.PNG

2019-1-4
Use props
TrammonT 2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27956 ft
Germany

Hi,

I have the same problem.
Update got stuck at 21% on iPhone X.
Now its unusuable.

Please help.
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend using the DJI Assistant 2 for you to possibly update the firmware of the Osmo Mobile 1. Please refer to the link for you to download the application and video tutorial. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/it/osmo-mobile/info#downloads -DJI Assistant 2

2019-1-5
Use props
KevinShi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-5 14:10
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend using the DJI Assistant 2 for you to possibly update the firmware of the Osmo Mobile 1. Please refer to the link for you to download the application and video tutorial. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Thanks Tony, i will give it a try.
2019-1-5
Use props
KevinShi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-5 14:10
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend using the DJI Assistant 2 for you to possibly update the firmware of the Osmo Mobile 1. Please refer to the link for you to download the application and video tutorial. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Just realize that the specially usb power cable doesn't come with either the grip or M1
2019-1-5
Use props
TrammonT 2
lvl.1
Germany

KevinShi Posted at 1-5 20:54
Just realize that the specially usb power cable doesn't come with either the grip or M1

I ordered one via Amazon.
I will try to update via cable and Assistant 2.

I will let you know if it suceeded.
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KevinShi Posted at 1-5 20:54

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You mean you did not receive the power cable on your Osmo mobile? Did you purchase the M1 accessory separately to convert the Osmo to Osmo mobile?
2019-1-7
Use props
KevinShi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-7 16:45
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You mean you did not receive the power cable on your Osmo mobile? Did you purchase the M1 accessory separately to convert the Osmo to Osmo mobile?

HI Tony,
you are right, I purchased M1 separately and convert my Osmo to Osmo mobile.
I just got the power cable I purchase from Amazon, but DJI Assistant 2 can't detect it at all.

it seems i have to send it back?

@TrammonT 2, have you tried yours?

thanks,
Kevin
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KevinShi Posted at 1-7 22:27
HI Tony,
I just got the power cable I purchase from Amazon, but DJI Assistant 2 can't detect it at all.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will forward this concern to our team for further help and clarification. For the mean-time, you could use a different internet connection to if we have an option to use another connection. Please keep us posted if you need our assistance. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-8
Use props
KevinShi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-8 08:25
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will forward this concern to our team for further help and clarification. For the mean-time, you could use a different internet connection to if we have an option to use another connection. Please keep us posted if you need our assistance. Thank you for the support.

Hi Tony,
what do you mean by "a different internet connection"?
the problem is that M1 can't be detected when connected to PC via power cable.

thanks,
Kevin
2019-1-8
Use props
KevinShi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-8 08:25

and I found this online:
"The port on the Osmo Mobile is not a 'mic' port but is for charging only. The port on the Osmo is for a microphone only. Thanks"

as my grip is from Original Osmo, I think it's just a pure mic port, and doesn't have charging or USB capability. So what should I do to connect my setup to PC?

thanks,
Kevin
2019-1-8
Use props
TrammonT 2
lvl.1
Germany

KevinShi Posted at 1-7 22:27
HI Tony,

Still waiting for te cable...
But if i am Reading yours, i think it wont work.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KevinShi Posted at 1-8 10:08
Hi Tony,
what do you mean by "a different internet connection"?
the problem is that M1 can't be detected when connected to PC via power cable.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I was able to clarify this concern and unfortunately, the DJI Assistant 2 is not an option for us with this kind of situation. What we could recommend is to try in a different internet connection when updating the firmware using the DJI GO app. You could consider using a different mobile device to possibly update the firmware as well. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-1-9
Use props
KevinShi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 09:10
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I was able to clarify this concern and unfortunately, the DJI Assistant 2 is not an option for us with this kind of situation. What we could recommend is to try in a different internet connection when updating the firmware using the DJI GO app. You could consider using a different mobile device to possibly update the firmware as well. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Actually I already did that.
I tried on two iPhones, in varies different locations across 2 countries.

also, network doesn't seem to be the issue, as all content has been downloaded, but the update process stucks.

thanks,
Kevin
2019-1-9
Use props
ak127
lvl.2
United States

Having the Exact same problem. Any update??
2019-3-12
Use props
KevinShi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

ak127 Posted at 3-12 15:39
Having the Exact same problem. Any update??

I sent it back to DJI service department, and they fixed it for free. Kudos to them.
2019-3-12
Use props
ak127
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for your response Kevin. DJI, do you have any solution for me?
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules