Spark & Dji Assistant 2 Recognition
654 5 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
United States

Hi all just bought a new spark , and like so many others had a world of connection issuses , so after reading forums for solution i finally got my spark air worthy
here is what i found:

1. for windows 10 users and dji assistant 2 , it wont recognize the drone unless u take the sd card out

2. I immediately downgrade the firmware from the current version, current version in my opinion is whats causing the problem with linking and not the controller

3. Cycle your new batteries at least once, I fully charged mine then started of the drone and let it spin till the battery was depleted

I hope this helps anyone who went through my nightmare

2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing a piece of informative information, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!
2019-1-5
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 09:27
Hi there, thank you for sharing a piece of informative information, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!

thanks i will wait for a new firmware version to come out , but i wont be so quick to upgrade unless its proven to work
2019-1-5
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

If DJI assistant wont get past the SD card, you may have a driver issue. Connect Spark, it reads the SD Card. Use DJI Assistant & it should reconnect directly. The firmware should not be an issue nor should the battery. Check USB cables.  Your problem sounds strange. What PC & version of Windows 10 are you using? - that basic info may help others if they have the same problem.
2019-1-8
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi Proteous,
Welcome to the forum with your new spark. Sorry about your problems, I got mine last year July, updated the AC and RC without any problems with the latest version. I am not sure about downgrading the firmware, sooner or later you may have to use the current version to benefit from the latest features DJI has to offer for the spark.
Cheers,
S.
2019-1-8
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Barbados

thank you its flying and im happy
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced