Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistance is not working
943 11 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ger8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56555 ft
Netherlands

Have downloaded the new Assistany 2 version 1.2.4., connected Mavic Air to PC.
Its not doing anything even I installed it without Virusscanner.
Have someone a idea how I get it working?
I run Windows 8.1.

2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that when you try to plug the aircraft to your PC the DJI Assistant 2 won't recognize the Aircraft? If that the case I would suggest disabling the Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows.
2019-1-5
Use props
Viking-Ger
lvl.2
Netherlands

Thank you for swift reply, have tried it but think that the BIOS set-up prevent changing driver signature enforcement.
PC is a Dell.
2019-1-6
Use props
Viking-Ger
lvl.2
Netherlands

Have installed version this version DJI Assistant 2 1.2.2.859 2018_03_09 signedwin7win10.exe with success.
2019-2-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Viking-Ger Posted at 2-11 23:53
Have installed version this version DJI Assistant 2 1.2.2.859 2018_03_09 signedwin7win10.exe with success.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know if the concern has been fixed by installing this specific version of the DJI Assistant 2? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-12
Use props
Viking-Ger
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2-12 14:49
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know if the concern has been fixed by installing this specific version of the DJI Assistant 2? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Good day Tony,

Correct, have installed mentioned version and it's recognising Mavic Air and controller, all features are working.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Viking-Ger Posted at 2-12 23:59
Good day Tony,

Correct, have installed mentioned version and it's recognising Mavic Air and controller, all features are working.

Hi, we're sorry about the troubles that you had in regards to the calibration. However, we're glad that everything went well. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. May you please have a safe flight always! Cheers!
2019-2-13
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 09:22
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, with regards to that when you try to plug the aircraft to your PC the DJI Assistant 2 won't recognize the Aircraft? If that the case I would suggest disabling the Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows.

I would suggest DJI needs to get Assistant-2 (and it's drivers) officially authorized by Microsoft and Apple.

The work around of disabling the Driver Signature Enforcement, should have been just that a "work around", for initial release of Assistant-2.  Not a permanent ongoing requirement to get Assistant-2 installed.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-13 09:01
I would suggest DJI needs to get Assistant-2 (and it's drivers) officially authorized by Microsoft and Apple.

The work around of disabling the Driver Signature Enforcement, should have been just that a "work around", for initial release of Assistant-2.  Not a permanent ongoing requirement to get Assistant-2 installed.

I understand about that Captain. This concern about the drivers already escalated from our developers and they working on it to avoid this concern. We apologize for the Inconvenience. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-2-13
Use props
Viking-Ger
lvl.2
Netherlands

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-13 09:01

The work around of disabling the Driver Signature Enforcement, should have been just that a "work around", for initial release of Assistant-2.  Not a permanent ongoing requirement to get Assistant-2 installed.

Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement is in some cases to risky, DJI need to get the drivers officially approved by Microsoft.
A lot of DJI customers having problems and we are not talking about a few dollar toy.

2019-2-13
Use props
fansfffeae27
New

Australia

Viking-Ger Posted at 2-13 09:10
Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement is in some cases to risky, DJI need to get the drivers officially approved by Microsoft.
A lot of DJI customers having problems and we are not talking about a few dollar toy.

Hi.

Im having the same issue, where can I obtain DJI Assistant 2 1.2.2.859 2018_03_09 signedwin7win10.exe from, I also have a phantom 4, so I assume same problem will occur when I wish to upgrade firmware.

Robert
2019-3-1
Use props
Viking-Ger
lvl.2
Netherlands

fansfffeae27 Posted at 3-1 19:32
Hi.

Im having the same issue, where can I obtain DJI Assistant 2 1.2.2.859 2018_03_09 signedwin7win10.exe from, I also have a phantom 4, so I assume same problem will occur when I wish to upgrade firmware.

Hi Robert,

try this link https://phantompilots.com/thread ... -downgrades.123249/
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules