Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drumek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2411716 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi all,
I just ordered a battery for my Mavic 2 Zoom. The seller has sent it yesterday and I know that it is in special outdoor "machine" where you can post a package and would be there for about 48h before somebody would take it out and deliver to me. Problem is, that there is about -5*C at night and this machine is not heated. My question is - would my battery be OK after about 48h in -5*C temperature? Of course battery is brand new and securely packaged. What do You think? :/
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This should be fine, however, we highly recommend getting that battery as soon as possible due to that it may affect the performance of your battery or damage it. You can check the link below for our Intelligent flight battery safety guidelines.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_EN.pdf
2019-1-5
Use props
Drumek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2411716 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Thanks for your answer. I cant do anything, only way is to wait for it. I hole it would be fine
2019-1-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

dont leave the battery completely charged in such events.. 30-50% remaining power to prevent the cells from getting damaged as easily.  

before use gently warm the batteries up in interior coat pockets if possible, if not, grab some hand warmers and toss them in the bag before use and give them some times to get toasty.  

fully charge them before use in the cold and make sure they are at least 20C before any distance flying..
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Drumek Posted at 1-5 10:37
Thanks for your answer. I cant do anything, only way is to wait for it. I hole it would be fine

You are most welcome. By the way, your query in DM has already been answered. Please keep us posted if you still need further assistance, we're here to help. Thanks for your support.
2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules