Next Year's Osmo Pocket Pro
3612 11 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

Dear DJI - I just wanted you to know you already have my money.  Would you like payment now or next December?
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could elaborate your concern for further assistance? Thank you for the support.
2019-1-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Huh                  ?
2019-1-5
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Montfrooij Posted at 1-5 13:53
Huh                  ?

I think he's indicting he will buy the osmo pro when or if it comes out. He must be related to my wife, want want want lol
2019-1-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

M2Wair Posted at 1-5 16:56
I think he's indicting he will buy the osmo pro when or if it comes out. He must be related to my wife, want want want lol

Ah. Yes. That must be the case.
Count me in
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Why?  There are so many niggles and missing features in the current beta device.  All your doing here is giving them an excuse to act  like Sony and provide the missing features in a new model!
2019-1-6
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You are asking a new osmo pocket for next year?
2019-1-6
Use props
QuadBart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256506 ft
  • >>>
United States

These type of posts always makes me laugh.  An expensive product has just been released and (some) people are already lining up to buy the next generation/version.  A really sad statement on today's society where the minute you buy something you want the next thing...  Sad...
2019-1-6
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Stupid Boy   
If serious it’s the funniest thing I read all year!
2019-1-6
Use props
k9kids
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4951 ft
United States

Follow in Apple’s footsteps.
2019-1-6
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

Wow, I have never seen any group of people who understand humor less than this group.

Everybody wants to bag on the Osmo Pocket.  Ya, it's got issues for a very first release, but at least I'm having FUN with the damn thing so I'll post something POSITIVE.

Give DJI a break...they tried.  Did they score a touchdown on the very first drive of the game?  No, but they sure as hell got a first down out of it.
2019-1-6
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

Upscaleman Posted at 1-6 12:30
Wow, I have never seen any group of people who understand humor less than this group.

Everybody wants to bag on the Osmo Pocket.  Ya, it's got issues for a very first release, but at least I'm having FUN with the damn thing so I'll post something POSITIVE.

I got the joke man.  
2019-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules