Osmo Pocket Underwater Housing release date
9244 25 2019-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc5e416a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57224 ft
New Zealand

Hi All I am going to the Maldives at the end of this month and I bought an OSMO pocket to take with me. I REALLY would like the underwater housing to take with me. Does anyone know the approx release date ??
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would like to apologize that as of the moment, this accessory is not yet available on our store and we haven't received when will it be available. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. We do appreciate your patience and thank you for continued support.
2019-1-5
Use props
Kliko
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello!

As of now, is there any update on when the waterproof case for the Osmo Pocket will be available?
I'm looking forward to order one!

Thanks in advance.
2019-2-14
Use props
NemesisWhip
New
Germany

I would've loved the underwater case for my hawaii snorkel trip, too Since im leaving next week, all hope is lost.
2019-2-14
Use props
Serb
lvl.2

Brazil

I wouldn't keep my hopes up on this...
2019-2-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well hopefully for the spring summer .
2019-2-20
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

They said that during CES that the rest of the accessories will be coming out during 2nd quarter 2019, so from April to June.
2019-2-20
Use props
S LOW
New
Hong Kong

I wish to know too
2019-2-21
Use props
Chevas
lvl.1
Russia

Same here. Guys I need it badly. Got Osmo Pocket as a present but without waterproof case it's barely useable for me
2019-2-21
Use props
Unstabler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155741 ft
Netherlands

I'm a real DJI fan, but I'm honestly super disappointed by DJI on this one. I rushed in to buy the OP thinking the waterproof case was following shortly after. Really not impressed that they would advertise the camera with footage showing it in a case that doesn't exist.

I wouldn't mind if they answered with some more details about a possible release date or the reason it's delayed, but you get the same standard response each time saying they don't know when it will be released.
2019-2-21
Use props
Ttrilles
lvl.4
Germany

Every day the same questions and a lot of wailing and lamentation.

Nothing else to do? Wait and go outside with your bicycle or snowboard, where ever you'r at home.

2019-2-21
Use props
fans35d9c2f0
New

Canada

I'm waiting too, coming up on half a year now with no updates!  Shameful, DJI!!
2019-3-16
Use props
cEQtBhqjyKJB
lvl.3
Japan

I have a big question mark in regards to the poor design of the underwater housing.... Unless they revamp it I may opt for alternate third party design based on the few videos I have seen online where the front front case obstructed the view of the OP when turning in certain angles.... If the options are not there to prevent it I will stay with my GoPro 6 for underwater shots
2019-3-16
Use props
v-man
lvl.1
United States

cEQtBhqjyKJB Posted at 3-16 16:20
I have a big question mark in regards to the poor design of the underwater housing.... Unless they revamp it I may opt for alternate third party design based on the few videos I have seen online where the front front case obstructed the view of the OP when turning in certain angles.... If the options are not there to prevent it I will stay with my GoPro 6 for underwater shots

What third party?  I drop DJI Oslo Pocket underwater into my favorite search engine, and get nothing that I can buy today (May 2019).  Really starting to think I bought the wrong camera.
2019-5-9
Use props
djiuser_xpZ7ZWEiNtuU
New

United States

Any updates on the Osmo Pocket Waterproof Housing?
When I ordered it I was told I could buy the housing.....of course after I purchased it I cannot find where to get it.  On the phone the representative was clueless and unhelpful.
The whole purpose was to use this and not my Go-Pro...now I will leave the Osmo home and take the Go-Pro.
Not good DJI
2019-5-15
Use props
djiuser_xpZ7ZWEiNtuU
New

United States

Any updates on the Osmo Pocket Waterproof Housing?
When I ordered it I was told I could buy the housing.....of course after I purchased it I cannot find where to get it.  On the phone the representative was clueless and unhelpful.
The whole purpose was to use this and not my Go-Pro...now I will leave the Osmo home and take the Go-Pro.
Not good DJI
2019-5-15
Use props
Eric Young
lvl.1
China

This one is almost there.

2019-5-15
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Hi, can you share some of the pics gotten from it?
2019-5-15
Use props
Eric Young
lvl.1
China

StardustGeass Posted at 5-15 18:15
Hi, can you share some of the pics gotten from it?

I will do one later. but the thing is I don't have the access to the sea or underwater environment. I will  just probably go  with the case in the street
2019-5-15
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Eric Young Posted at 5-15 19:16
I will do one later. but the thing is I don't have the access to the sea or underwater environment. I will  just probably go  with the case in the street

If possible, take a picture inside the water tank
Wanna see the picture quality when it is underwater
2019-5-15
Use props
sstolk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 215558 ft
Netherlands

2019-5-16
Use props
Eric Young
lvl.1
China

sstolk Posted at 5-16 04:20
The little movie from above

you uploaded. lol. i don't even know how to put it here
2019-5-16
Use props
Gary83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 463625 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi, is there any update on the release of the waterproof housing? I bought the Osmo pocket when released back in November 2018 and still don't see this product available. This is quite misleading when you clearly see it in the video.
2019-6-19
Use props
Travelersworldus
lvl.1

Taiwan

I'm guessing there is an overheating issue. my osmo gets pretty hot when recording for more than a minute. put that in a sealed housing and I imagine problems arise. Go pro had a similar problem years ago with their underwater housing.
2019-7-11
Use props
AR ARCHER
New

India

Hi DJI I am from India and I have purchase your Cosmo pocket it has been a two months I was idea to go to buy buy GoPro 7 for its waterproof but then you announce that you will give waterproof case that we can buy but there is no update about that waterproof case and that is no release date in India I am really fed up now I feel that I should have go for the the GoPro 7
2019-7-12
Use props
AR ARCHER
New

India

One of my great request is that please your waterproof case for DJI pocket you have gave an advertisement that there is a waterproof case for that but I have not seen any website selling this product
2019-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules