Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Quality Issue and Record Button Not Working in Flight
726 2 2019-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bunker27
New

United States

I am sure it's something I am doing wrong.  My videos are a bit choppy.  I am not using a sims card, the video is saved on my phone when I am filming.  Not sure if that's the issue or not either.  I am using an iPhone 7 with the controler.

Link to raw footage.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsTgNTf7crASw0VKg4v2ojmkAn-T

Also I am having issues after I take off, the video or camera buttons don't work.  I am not able to click them.  However, if I land and take off again, I can hit the record button and it works.  BUT if I stop it, I can't restart it until I land again.  I have taken off hand gesture mode as well.

Thanks for any help.

2019-1-6
Use props
Bunker27
New

United States

I figured it out.   I went and bought a SD card and then played the video back on my computer and 100% better.  Also I learned that the setting needs to be in normal mode.  After I did a quickshot, the setting statyed in quickshot, once I changed it back to normal setting,  then I could stop and start the recording again without issues.  Problem solved.  Hope this helps others.
2019-1-6
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Bunker27 Posted at 1-6 10:21
I figured it out.   I went and bought a SD card and then played the video back on my computer and 100% better.  Also I learned that the setting needs to be in normal mode.  After I did a quickshot, the setting statyed in quickshot, once I changed it back to normal setting,  then I could stop and start the recording again without issues.  Problem solved.  Hope this helps others.

The SD card will record directly from Spark. Otherwise you had the low-resolution copy via your device?
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules