Display issue or not?
1984 4 2019-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JetBeh
lvl.4

China

Hi guys, I just got my Osmo Pocket a few days ago. Last night when i was trying to take some photo & videos, I found there were 2-3 white dots (pixels) on the screen. The white dots only show up when I use the camera.  It's conspicuous when I focus on something black or red, especially in photo mode (full screen display). I was woundering if it's a hardwear issue or anything else. Someone have the same issue?
Thanks!

OP02.png OP03.png OP01.png
2019-1-6
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.2
United States

I see even one more just to the lower left of the red circle on last photo.  Looks like missing pixels.
2019-1-6
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

As in one or two other posts, the comments have been that they are likely "dead" pixels.  Always a possibility and not necessarily a sign of a bad screen.  FWIW, I would scroll to the bottom of this page, select [Support] and start an online Chat Session.  Have a link to this forum post ready to include in your Chat as well as the SN of the device.  You are looking for a Case # on the basis that you have 4 or more dead pixels on the device screen... It may qualify you for a replacement.  (At least that's what you're requesting!)  
2019-1-6
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

dead pixels - return it !
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JetBeh. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your new DJI Osmo Pocket. Since this dots are no the screen of your DJI Osmo Pocket. The best thing you need to do is to contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for further help on this situation. Thank you.

2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules