5146 51 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Finally https://store.dji.com/de/product ... nsion-kit?vid=48211 !!!!!!!!!!!

YES!

I did order they tell me 5-7 days... so hopefully next week it will be with me

and shipped.... took 1 day ;)

2019-1-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks for that just ordered a set, 3/7 days so hopefully will have in a weeks time.
2019-1-7
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

No charging box, no underwater housing...  pffffrrrr. OK, the summer is still far away...
2019-1-7
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DaMa Posted at 1-7 06:02
No charging box, no underwater housing...  pffffrrrr. OK, the summer is still far away...

They need more time... It is the same for drones..... 1st the device and for everything else you have to wait
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi trica de, thanks for sharing this info in Forum, cheers.
2019-1-7
Use props
webbedgiant
lvl.2
United States

Why is it FIFTEEN. DOLLARS. for shipping?! Are you kidding me? I just need the wireless module and there's absolutely no way $15 is needed for shipping. When from wanting to purchase it to not even considering it.
2019-1-7
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

webbedgiant Posted at 1-7 08:04
Why is it FIFTEEN. DOLLARS. for shipping?! Are you kidding me? I just need the wireless module and there's absolutely no way $15 is needed for shipping. When from wanting to purchase it to not even considering it.

Dude i pay 24€ for delivery so 15 is nothing xD
2019-1-7
Use props
webbedgiant
lvl.2
United States

trica de Posted at 1-7 08:22
Dude i pay 24€ for delivery so 15 is nothing xD

That doesn't make this any more acceptable. Guess I'll wait for them to come to third party stores.
2019-1-7
Use props
CruiseHabit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93225 ft
  • >>>
United States

Leaving for a trip on Sunday and really wish they could guarantee delivery (also wish the waterproof housing is available).  I don't do sponsored posts, but I plan on including a lot of footage from the OP on my site this trip - would be way more if I could actually get some of the accessories on time :-/
2019-1-7
Use props
AngularIan
lvl.3
United Kingdom

A YouTube review of the Go 7 adapter and the replacement dial appeared yesterday from someone in Canada saying they were now available so I'd guessed they were on their way (hopefully Europe by the end of the week). But really this is just the kit that was advertised at the same time as the original Osmo launch by most Osmo dealers and which most of us assumed would therefore be available at the same time as the camera. No sign of any dates or pricing for any other accessories so no real change since the day of the pocket announcement other than they've finally started shipping what they said was available for pre-order.

Also note that they seem to have changed the functionality of the right-hand button from what was advertised. The blurb said this could be used to center the camera but they appear to have had a change of heart and now it turns into selfie mode. Good news for me because I always struggle with the triple-click on the main button for selfie mode where the double-click for centering using that main button is much easier.
2019-1-7
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

update - shipped ;) that was quick
2019-1-8
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

Same here. Ordered yesterday. Status Shipped
2019-1-8
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

NoëI Posted at 1-8 01:02
Same here. Ordered yesterday. Status Shipped

Nice - I assume no tracking details yet? Hopefully this has been shipped from the EU and not from China ;) Dont want to wait that long xD
2019-1-8
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

So Heliguy in the UK are saying they wont have them til 5th Feb either. So going to give DJI direct another shot at beating them. Plus got an extra Lightning adapter and some blades for my Mavic Air to make it up to get free shipping. Says DPD will be the courier so may mean its a EU delivery rather than international which came via DHL
2019-1-8
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Cameleon Posted at 1-8 02:30
So Heliguy in the UK are saying they wont have them til 5th Feb either. So going to give DJI direct another shot at beating them. Plus got an extra Lightning adapter and some blades for my Mavic Air to make it up to get free shipping. Says DPD will be the courier so may mean its a EU delivery rather than international which came via DHL

My Mavic was Shipped from China - DPD picked it up in germany .... so dont think the stuff is in the EU. Also 24€ shippment from EU to Germany... no ... must be China!
2019-1-8
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
United Kingdom

trica de Posted at 1-8 02:41
My Mavic was Shipped from China - DPD picked it up in germany .... so dont think the stuff is in the EU. Also 24€ shippment from EU to Germany... no ... must be China!

Fair points. I didn't look at the delivery cost itself as I fancied some spare blades and thought a spare adapter would be worth it so got the shipping free. When I got the OP it came from China and once it was actually shipped it only took 2 days to arrive so hopefully the same again this time. Speaking to Heliguy they are sceptical they're actually being sent yet, but going by what I've seen of DJI shipping before, once it says shipped, its usually out in the next few days. Certainly sooner than 5th Feb!

Is yours now in the EU then? Sounds like you should have it in the next few days?

2019-1-8
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Cameleon Posted at 1-8 02:50
Fair points. I didn't look at the delivery cost itself as I fancied some spare blades and thought a spare adapter would be worth it so got the shipping free. When I got the OP it came from China and once it was actually shipped it only took 2 days to arrive so hopefully the same again this time. Speaking to Heliguy they are sceptical they're actually being sent yet, but going by what I've seen of DJI shipping before, once it says shipped, its usually out in the next few days. Certainly sooner than 5th Feb!

Is yours now in the EU then? Sounds like you should have it in the next few days?

just tell me its shipped.... as this is not my first order I asume tracking becomes available tomorrow and should be here in germany end next week....  I keep you posted ;)
2019-1-8
Use props
Searcher78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10889 ft
Germany

I will not buy any accessories until the D-Cinelike profile is implemented. I printed my GoPro-Mount-Adapter using my 3D-printer, so I could wait.
2019-1-8
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

I'm sure it's from China. I live about 1/2 hour driving from DJI Europe, and for sure this will not cost 24 euro shipping :-/
2019-1-8
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

NoëI Posted at 1-8 03:57
I'm sure it's from China. I live about 1/2 hour driving from DJI Europe, and for sure this will not cost 24 euro shipping :-/

Got Tracking from China - it tells me its with me tomorrow ...
2019-1-8
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

I just received a text message from DHL Express that it's on it's way today.
So with a bit of luck I'll have it later today :-)
(However. With DHL you are never sure.)

I'll report back later today.
2019-1-8
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

NoëI Posted at 1-8 22:55
I just received a text message from DHL Express that it's on it's way today.
So with a bit of luck I'll have it later today :-)
(However. With DHL you are never sure.)

I wait for your review Sir ;)
2019-1-9
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Good to hear. Mine is still 'awaiting shipping' on the DJI Store app, but going by my OP order, I expect that to change some time today to say shipped and then tracking number tomorrow or the day after perhaps. My 'refund' button has now gone, so its clearly packed and ready to go now. Last order I did, once I got a tracking number it was than only 2 days to delivery.
2019-1-9
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Just order the wireless module hope it arrive tomorrow ;)
2019-1-9
Use props
scott99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76312 ft
United States

My order is coming to me via slow boats from China apparently. I ordered the controller wheel & accessory mount on 12/28, and JUST got a shipping notice TODAY 1/9 (12 days later), that it should get to me 1/14. And they had the nerve to charge me $15 shipping, for something that is taking SEVENTEEN days to arrive. This is my last order from DJI ever, if I need a DJI product, I'll wait until it's in a brick and mortar store.

Could've ordered the same products on Ebay and gotten them faster from China.
2019-1-9
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered my
Osmo Pocket Expansion Kit from DJI
  on 1/7/19.   Shipped mine 1/9/19 Fed Ex. Will arrive 1/14/19 Monday of this week coming. That's not bad to US. I'm happy
2019-1-9
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered on the 7th and its currently Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC from DHL
2019-1-9
Use props
NoëI
lvl.4

Netherlands

trica de Posted at 1-9 01:21
I wait for your review Sir ;)

As usual DHL did not show up today. (always happens here with DHL)
I'm away all day tomorrow, so if DHL decides to come no one will be here )-:

Let's hope friday will be okay.
2019-1-9
Use props
unco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7621 ft
Australia

NoëI Posted at 1-9 12:46
As usual DHL did not show up today. (always happens here with DHL)
I'm away all day tomorrow, so if DHL decides to come no one will be here )-:

Did you receive a link from DHL which lets you choose some delivery options?
I got given the options of changing the date, delivering to a neighbour, locker, different address or to put it on hold.
79778544-E3BB-4DF7-803D-6FE50E72FE09.jpeg
2019-1-9
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

lets cross fingers ;)
2019-1-9
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mines still awaiting shipping I thought with the Refund button having gone that this would have meant it has been despatched, but maybe not.
2019-1-10
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just now got the email telling me it was available. Maybe it wasn't available in the US yet? Anyway just ordered, but I have DJI Select so I may get mine quicker anyway. EXCITED!
2019-1-10
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Bing Err Posted at 1-10 01:53
I just now got the email telling me it was available. Maybe it wasn't available in the US yet? Anyway just ordered, but I have DJI Select so I may get mine quicker anyway. EXCITED!

DHL still telling it does arrive today.... from the tracking its in a plane xD
2019-1-10
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
United Kingdom

trica de Posted at 1-10 02:38
DHL still telling it does arrive today.... from the tracking its in a plane xD

I contacted support about my order being stuck in "Awaiting Shipping" for 2 days and they told me it has an expected delivery of the 11th -TOMORROW! Somehow don't think that is arriving. Maybe they mean it will despatch tomorrow. That's what I took it to mean. If yours is on the plane then maybe it could be delivered tomorrow. Once my OP left China it was delivered a day and a half later, which was pretty damn impressive.
2019-1-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bing Err Posted at 1-10 01:53

It may take longer because of furlough, dji have already said that smart RC will be delayed because of furlough in the US.
2019-1-10
Use props
Tautvilas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145709 ft
Lithuania

Can someone give me a quick heads up about diving case? Is it going to be for sale at all?
2019-1-10
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-10 10:15
It may take longer because of furlough, dji have already said that smart RC will be delayed because of furlough in the US.

Haha! I'm not getting paid right now too because of the government shutdown.
2019-1-10
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

arrived in the UK so assume saturday or next week....
2019-1-10
Use props
unco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7621 ft
Australia

Ordered my expansion kit Tuesday morning, delivered this afternoon in Melbourne.
I’m impressed, 3 days!
2019-1-11
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Damn you all, mine is still 'Awaiting Shipping'. Ordered Tues morning (UK time). I swear it must be stuck for some reason but DJI online chat was useless
2019-1-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules