Osmo Pocket accessories available !!!!
5143 51 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG! Expansion kit is out of stock, hence the delay, as per usual they have no idea when stock is arriving
2019-1-11
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

wow that was quick....
2019-1-11
Use props
The Rev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered on the 7th and my expansion pack arrived today.
I connected the wireless base and connected by Bluetooth without any problems and very pleased with it.
Question people have been asking is you can use the GoPro mount at the same time as the wireless base.
2019-1-11
Use props
Pasod
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6286 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I ordered mine Monday evening (UK time), got tracking details yesterday morning and it departed Shenzhen in the afternoon yesterday.
2019-1-11
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

finally arrived... I love it and wish for the next osmo thats all included ! Remote connection should be a standard now ;)
2019-1-14
Use props
Maciek Jasinski
lvl.3
Poland

damn......the stick will be available in 2Q 2019........pffffff.....the best acessory.....shame for dji
2019-1-14
Use props
dewarner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87536 ft
United States

The audio adapter for the Osmo Pocket was available for people to see at CES.  This video review of the audio adapter by DC Rainmaker is available now at this link.  

He thinks it may be out within the next couple of weeks.
2019-1-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

trica de Posted at 1-14 07:14
finally arrived... I love it and wish for the next osmo thats all included ! Remote connection should be a standard now ;)

Got mine today also, impressed with how they all work also found it very comfortable and easy to use the wheel.
2019-1-14
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Maciek Jasinski Posted at 1-14 11:14
damn......the stick will be available in 2Q 2019........pffffff.....the best acessory.....shame for dji

and I assume this one will be not cheap :/
2019-1-14
Use props
trica de
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

dewarner Posted at 1-14 11:16
The audio adapter for the Osmo Pocket was available for people to see at CES.  This video review of the audio adapter by DC Rainmaker is available now at this link.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye752Q18xpk&feature=em-uploademail

He thinks it may be out within the next couple of weeks.

I wish they would integrate the mic in the wlan stand...
2019-1-14
Use props
PenguinWhale
lvl.1
New Zealand

New here and can't start a new thread...

With so many accessories being released, what are your thoughts on DJI releasing a drone body for the OP?  I.e. sell a drone without a camera and put OP in it when wanting to use a drone. Best of both worlds (a miniature camera and a drone)
2019-1-18
Use props
OmeSlikkum
lvl.2
Netherlands

PenguinWhale Posted at 1-18 00:29
New here and can't start a new thread...

With so many accessories being released, what are your thoughts on DJI releasing a drone body for the OP?  I.e. sell a drone without a camera and put OP in it when wanting to use a drone. Best of both worlds (a miniature camera and a drone)

I don't know that will ever be, because that will be an expensive drone. The whole advantage of a gimballed setup is that next to very stable footage, you can tilt and turn your camera. If you just place the pocket on a drone you can't control it. So you must have some sort of connection to your drone from the pocket, then from the drone to your tel or controller. I think that is just getting too expensive. And why not buy Mavic air. In my opinion, this is practically the gimballed camera from the Mavic air, on a stick.
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules