Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phone Platform to Controller for Mavic 2 Zoom
528 3 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Egg Beater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4009 ft
United States

After much searching I cannot find a suitable attachment for my Samsung 9 Android phone to use other than the standard attachment to the controller. It is somewhat difficult and cumbersome to keep removing my phone from its case and lining up the plug to the phone. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcomed.

2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. In regards to your query, you may want to try this Mavic Tablet Holder that you can attach to your Mavic Pro Remote Controller. This will help you to hold your Samsung S9 phone with a case. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-7
Use props
Egg Beater
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4009 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 08:39
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. In regards to your query, you may want to try this Mavic Tablet Holder that you can attach to your Mavic Pro Remote Controller. This will help you to hold your Samsung S9 phone with a case. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thank you, will it rotate to horizontal so as to have a larger view for my phone screen rather than vertical? Seen things such as this and never read that the holder can rotate horizontal so as to have my phone in a horizontal rather than a vertical position.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Egg Beater Posted at 1-7 09:08
Thank you, will it rotate to horizontal so as to have a larger view for my phone screen rather than vertical? Seen things such as this and never read that the holder can rotate horizontal so as to have my phone in a horizontal rather than a vertical position.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, the tablet holder can rotate 360. Worry-free, you can definitely rotate it horizontally.

2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules