DJI Geo Self Unlocking not working - help
2650 4 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leafar1988
lvl.1
United States

Hi guys. I am using my mavic to photograph someones house and they live less than a mile from the Miami Intl airport. The drone said "NFZ" and I couldnt fly. I went online on the dji website, requested the 3 day unlock , got verified via my cell ect (the area they live is in has the blue circle over it) and i start the drone , i see the license show up on the app, i import it and apply it and it still wont fly, it still says NFZ, i powered off the drone and repeated the process, made sure the license was synced and it still wont launch. Can someone please advise me what I am supposed to do? Im literally flying 20 feet to snap pics of a roof. Am i doing the process wrong or something?
Just to confirm, I got the license 1030am eastern time and went to fly around 1pm the same day.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. I highly recommend you to contact flysafe@dji.com for further help. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-1-7
Use props
leafar1988
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 13:59
Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. I highly recommend you to contact  for further help. Thanks for your understanding.

Just did , thanks.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I see. If you have further concern, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help.  Thanks.
2019-1-7
Use props
djiuser_I2seb6GlQkuC
New

Malaysia

leafar1988 Posted at 1-7 14:30
Just did , thanks.

So was the issue solved? What actually happened? Because I have similar issue.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules