【4K】Drone Footage | JUST FLY RIO ..:: Hang Gliding in Rio de ...
1733 21 2019-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The final 4K footage of my drone and hang gliding flights in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) with my DJI Mavic Pro, GoPro 6; project finished and uploaded on 2019-01-07 - enjoy! :-)

Media data: This drone video (7:41min playtime) is an extraction of my 66.5GB Rio de Janeiro 4K Drone Video Footage. Footage on Sale. For inquiries, contact me via E-Mail, my Blog, Facebook or Instagram Page.

Rio de Janeiro Drone Flight: Hang Gliding in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. Just Fly Rio Professional Instructors. Tandem Flight from Pedra Bonita with professional instructor Paulo Celani. São Conrado is a neighborhood in the South Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is nestled in between the neighborhoods of Barra da Tijuca to the southwest and Leblon to the northeast. The neighborhood takes its name from a small church, Igreja de São Conrado (Church of São Conrado), which was constructed early in the 20th century by Conrado Jacob Niemeyer (1831-1905). São Conrado, which ranks as one of the areas with the highest Human Development Index in Brazil, presents a stark contrast to Rocinha on its border, which is one of the largest and poorest favelas in Brazil. [wikipedia]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Hang Gliding, Rio de Janeiro, Hang Gliding Rio, Just Fly, Pedra Bonita, Sao Conrado, Paulo Celani, Hanggliding

Video [Internal ID 70] taken with the DJI Mavic Pro, GoPro 6 Drone in January 2019

#####

One Man Wolf Pack - http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... io-de-janeiro-2019/

#####

Copyright © One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this video with us. Have a safe flight always.
2019-1-7
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work. Thanks for sharing
2019-1-7
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

I am scared of heights, hence why I bought a drone so I would not need to to something like this ! So many other gliders as well. Great capture
2019-1-7
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 16:47
Hi there, thank you for sharing this video with us. Have a safe flight always.

Thank you - but I just crashed my Mavic today :-(
2019-1-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome video! Nice work
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OneManWolfPack Posted at 1-8 04:35
Thank you - but I just crashed my Mavic today :-(

Oh, we're very sorry to hear about the crashed. I highly suggest you send it in for repair so we can fix it. You may contact our support at www.dji.com/support for further help. Thanks.
2019-1-8
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-8 08:42
Oh, we're very sorry to hear about the crashed. I highly suggest you send it in for repair so we can fix it. You may contact our support at www.dji.com/support for further help. Thanks.

Even the camera fell off.. guess this is a total damage. I guess the next months will mean traveling without a drone, such a pity.
2019-1-8
Use props
13ringinheat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 103612 ft
United States

Jumped off the same exact spot when i vacationed in Rio back in 2016. Its not as scary as it looks once you run and jump off the platform. One of the many fond memories i have of Rio.
2019-1-8
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

13ringinheat Posted at 1-8 20:10
Jumped off the same exact spot when i vacationed in Rio back in 2016. Its not as scary as it looks once you run and jump off the platform. One of the many fond memories i have of Rio.

Happy to hear! You are right, once you look on the horizon and just run, start will be smooth and then it's flying with the wind - what a wonderful experience. Did it twice actually to get all the footage (once with my GoPro at the arm, once mounted to my side), and I even put my nephew once into that, so he has the front camera. 3 flights in 4K in one video plus additionally drone shots with my Mavic (which I crashed yesterday, unfortunately)...
2019-1-9
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

CharlieZ Posted at 1-10 19:27

If you go to Rio, that's the thing to do, CharlieZ!
2019-1-11
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

2019-1-11
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

【4K】Drone Footage | JUST FLY RIO with Paulo Celani ..:: Hang Gliding in Rio de Janeiro 2019 | BRAZIL

The final 4K footage of 2 Hang Gliding flights with Instructor Paulo Celani from JUST FLY RIO in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil); project finished & uploaded on 2019-07-25 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Media data: This video (6:00min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Rio de Janeiro 4K Video Footage & Rio de Janeiro Pictures. Footage and Photos on Sale.

Rio de Janeiro: Hang Gliding in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. Just Fly Rio Professional Instructors. Tandem Flight from Pedra Bonita with professional instructor Paulo Celani. São Conrado is a neighborhood in the South Zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is nestled in between the neighborhoods of Barra da Tijuca to the southwest and Leblon to the northeast. The neighborhood takes its name from a small church, Igreja de São Conrado (Church of São Conrado), which was constructed early in the 20th century by Conrado Jacob Niemeyer (1831-1905). São Conrado, which ranks as one of the areas with the highest Human Development Index in Brazil, presents a stark contrast to Rocinha on its border, which is one of the largest and poorest favelas in Brazil. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places (Keywords): Hang Gliding, Rio de Janeiro, Hang Gliding Rio, Just Fly, Pedra Bonita, Sao Conrado, Paulo Celani, Hanggliding, Kitesurfing, Parashoot, Parasail, Parasailing, Diana, Sonia

Video [Internal ID 423] taken in 2019 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/vid ... 019-cinematic-film/
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/videos/ (All Videos by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage)

#####

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de
2019-7-24
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

2019-7-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Super cool footage
2019-8-11
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

A J Posted at 8-11 10:10
Super cool footage

Thanks Such a great adventure! I went with two friends from the States again and made another one like this (GoPro only though):

2019-8-11
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-11 10:18
Thanks  Such a great adventure! I went with two friends from the States again and made another one like this (GoPro only though):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP52TrCZeqI

Wow - that is so cool - I can not stand heights so could never do that - appreciate the footage
2019-8-11
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

A J Posted at 8-11 10:21
Wow - that is so cool - I can not stand heights so could never do that - appreciate the footage

Usually me neither, it was necessary to have some beers before... :-D
2019-8-11
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-11 13:44
Usually me neither, it was necessary to have some beers before... :-D

I would have to be trashed out of my skull on gin to even 'think' of getting on that
2019-8-11
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

A J Posted at 8-11 22:16
I would have to be trashed out of my skull on gin to even 'think' of getting on that

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Great idea though :-D :-D :-D
2019-8-12
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-12 09:51
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Great idea though :-D :-D :-D

Not as much these days but any excuse
2019-8-12