Problem tracking left and right in gesture mode
563 2 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WLSBLESSED
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50951 ft
United States

I admit it... I crashed my drone after having it for a week. Didn't have it high enough to clear a small tree and it crashed landing on concrete. The only damage was broken propeller blades and one of the little supports on bottom of the rear landing arm fell off.  Have not been able to find where to buy replacements without buying the entire arm assembly. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

After drying the tears from my eyes I noticed that even with damaged propeller blades the drone was still able to lift off. Due to the crash I had to recalibrate the IMU and vision sensor/system. After successful calibration (according to the software) I was able to put the drone back in the air. All was well until I tried gesture mode.  I noticed that when I entered gesture mode the drone had a problem tracking left and right. It would follow me properly as long as I was in front of it.  If I walked in a circle around it the drone is not tracking properly. Instead of turning left of right it actually flies side to side. As a test I walked to the right and the drone flew sideways into a parked truck.  

Am I missing something in my settings? Do I need to reset the drone to factory setting and start over? I'm willing to do what's needed to get back to normal.
2019-1-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like you need to enable backwards flying.
2019-1-8
Use props
WLSBLESSED
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50951 ft
United States

Thank you! I'll make sure that is enabled.
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules