Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mimo
495 4 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clod
lvl.1
France

Hello,
Why is not this feature on mino?
Thank you for your reply

mimo.jpg
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the interest. As of the time being, the story mode is not yet available on the Mimo app. No worries, we will cascade it to our customers if this would be available. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-8
Use props
duartegouveia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 367953 ft
Mozambique

In my opinion, it is interesting that the product is in continuous development and I like to be part of this process. Certain that some of the features are not yet available but will only be a matter of time. I still hope DJI puts this gimbal to fly!
2019-1-8
Use props
opnwong
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190161 ft
United Kingdom

duartegouveia Posted at 1-8 08:56
In my opinion, it is interesting that the product is in continuous development and I like to be part of this process. Certain that some of the features are not yet available but will only be a matter of time. I still hope DJI puts this gimbal to fly!

In my opinion, this is a catch up with the how the product was advatised and sold with the shortfall of features and functions.

The recall of VW dieselgate cars, would you call this a continuous development?

2019-1-8
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

opnwong Posted at 1-8 10:26
In my opinion, this is a catch up with the how the product was advatised and sold with the shortfall of features and functions.

The recall of VW dieselgate cars, would you call this a continuous development?

No.  I'd call the "diesel lie" a complete intentional deception that went on for years causing considerable environmental and financial damage.  Not having Story Mode is not that real important in ANY comparison.  Breathe deep and be patient.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules