Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo + gimbal not working help!!
1146 15 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103967 ft
Georgia

Please watch the video
2019-1-8
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

I had the same problem when I first received my Osmo +. Your Osmo is not connected to the Wi-Fi of your phone. Down load the software using your iphone or Android. You can get the software from apple or google play. Start with this and I will look up the rest. When you have this done contact me I will remain on DJI's web site.
2019-1-8
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

steve_v45 Posted at 1-8 11:49
I had the same problem when I first received my Osmo +. Your Osmo is not connected to the Wi-Fi of your phone. Down load the software using your iphone or Android. You can get the software from apple or google play. Start with this and I will look up the rest. When you have this done contact me I will remain on DJI's web site.

Everything works but gimbal not working. He is new I shoot 15 minutes and then did not use 5 days. And when I interrupted it so much. Excuse me I do not know English well
2019-1-8
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

Your english is great. The connection from the Gimble to the phone does not connect. Each time this happens you need to go back into your phone and reconnect to the wi-fi app. This happend to me as well.
2019-1-8
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

I reconnect to the wi-fi app but no result. Can there be a technical problem?
2019-1-8
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

Yes, there could be a technical problem. This has happend to others. Before you contact DJI, make sure you downloaded the up-date. I need to go into town so I will be gone for about two hours.
2019-1-8
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

Thanks for the answer. Update is the last version. What else can I do? I will wait for the dji administrator
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi sergigeorgia, sorry for the troubles with Osmo+, with the Micro SD attached, is there any difference?
If there is no luck, please download the firmware to SD card, then flash the firmware again via the following steps: keep pressing the Trigger and Record button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 5 seconds until the indicator blinks red and green alternatively. A few minutes later, when the indicator becomes solid green, delete the firmware in SD card and reboot the Osmo+.

2019-1-9
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

Thanks for the answer. I tried but no result. What might be the reason? Maybe the gimbal are not supplied with voltage? But everything else works
2019-1-9
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

2019-1-9
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

I just watched the first video again. I noticed the SD card missing. Could this be the problem?
2019-1-11
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

steve_v45 Posted at 1-11 12:24
I just watched the first video again. I noticed the SD card missing. Could this be the problem?

No. I tried
2019-1-11
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

A week ago I used another gimbal and I think it's a fault
2019-1-11
Use props
3space
lvl.2
Flight distance : 587359 ft
Canada

Did you check the pin connections? See if they are all properly aligned? I noticed that two pins on mine are not, and I occasionally get this problem.
2019-1-12
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

3space Posted at 1-12 13:32
Did you check the pin connections? See if they are all properly aligned? I noticed that two pins on mine are not, and I occasionally get this problem.

thought about it, but how can I check it?
2019-1-12
Use props
steve_v45
lvl.2
United States

At the base of the gimbal, you can turn the lower ring (ribbed) clockwise to detach. Then you reattach it. This is the only thing I know how to do.
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules