M210 Landing Gear Mass and Pictures
1539 4 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TF8
lvl.1

United States

All,
New to the forum, recommendation from a friend you guys might be able to help.  I am looking at putting a payload on an M210 that is on order but 3 weeks out.  I was hoping to maybe get some info in the mean time.
1.) Does anyone know the mass of the stock landing gear? I am hoping to remove them and add them into the payload.
2.) Does anyone have any pictures of the bottom of a 210 or arround the battery cage? I am looking to figure out what existing bolt pattern interfaces/structure are underneith for a payload interface.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Thanks,
Tyler
2019-1-8
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The mass of landing gear is 145 g. The belly area around battery cage is literally flat with some screw holes visible. I'm afraid your modification may be challenging due to the warranty issues and will require serious engineering. Let me know if you still need some images of M200 bottom.   
2019-1-10
Use props
TF8
lvl.1

United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-10 03:01
The mass of landing gear is 145 g. The belly area around battery cage is literally flat with some screw holes visible. I'm afraid your modification may be challenging due to the warranty issues and will require serious engineering. Let me know if you still need some images of M200 bottom.

Thanks for the info.  145grams is more than I expected.  Regarding warranty, fully expecting that is out the door.  Any pictures of the bottom would be appreciated until I get hardware on hand.

Thanks,
Tyler
2019-1-16
Use props
aldrichg9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326890 ft
  • >>>
United States

TF8 Posted at 1-16 10:32
Thanks for the info.  145grams is more than I expected.  Regarding warranty, fully expecting that is out the door.  Any pictures of the bottom would be appreciated until I get hardware on hand.

Thanks,

Does this help?

2019-1-16
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mammoth drop system uses a “u” bracket that screws in where the current legs are attached. They simply use longer screws to attach both.
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules