Red Lines in Display and Images
1226 8 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuickClose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141736 ft

United States

Hello Forum!  We have a Phantom 4 Pro+ (V1) that is acting up and displaying red lines in high, sun-exposed areas like clouds, roofs and above tree lines. The problem can be seen in the integrated display as well as the photos. We checked the ribbon connections, updated firmware, checked settings, lowered ISO, tried ND filters and burst shoot mode, etc but to no avail. I'm concerned that the camera sensor is going bad. Any help would be appreciated.

Roof

Roof
2019-1-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

maybe time for  a new camera.  Still under warranty?
2019-1-8
Use props
QuickClose
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141736 ft

United States

ALABAMA Posted at 1-8 11:58
maybe time for  a new camera.  Still under warranty?

Way past, unfortunately. Found someone who can switch out camera to test. Maybe ribbon, maybe camera, maybe screwy firmware issue (also going to try and roll back latest update). Keep you posted!
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know if the "overexposed" is enable to your camera settings? If yes, can you please disable it. If the issue persists, please try to reset camera settings. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-8
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

Looks like you have turned on over exposure warning. Double check your settings.
2019-1-8
Use props
Cradoka
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2530794 ft
Australia

Grumpy D Posted at 1-8 12:55
Looks like you have turned on over exposure warning. Double check your settings.

The 'zebra's do not continue to the recorded image in my outfit!
2019-1-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Grumpy D Posted at 1-8 12:55
Looks like you have turned on over exposure warning. Double check your settings.

The over-exposure zebra lines are at a 45 degree angle and heavier. That is a camera fault, it has been reported by others here in the past.
2019-1-8
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

Sorry. I always go for the easy fix first (glass half full). I’ve not seen this before, hopefully you’ll find a fix short of replacing the camera.
2019-1-8
Use props
fanse60f4748
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8184049 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have been experiencing the same . Seems to be when the drone is I'm full throttle .
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules