615 10 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Flight distance : 282077 ft
Australia

Hi All.

Last week I filmed my first Sunset using my Mavic Air. I was pretty happy with the result. This week I thought I would try and film the sunset with the DJI Spark. The Link to the spark video is below. I am pretty happy really with how it turned out.

For those interested in the Mavic Air Video. I posted the video in the below link, or you can find it on my Youtube Channel. Both videos were filmed same time of day. A week apart. Different locations though.

Mavic Air Sunset

2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thank you for sharing this video with us. Great job! Keep it up
2019-1-8
Use props
Warriewoodlad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Nice one Marcus.  
2019-1-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice. Thanks for sharing
2019-1-8
Use props
StetsonWatkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1871611 ft
United States

Very nice job! Thanks for sharing.
2019-1-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Stunning video, great job
2019-1-9
Use props
ajmckay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64682 ft
United States

excellent footage.  Watched the Mavic Air footage as well.  I think overall I like the Mavic footage a bit more but I think that's because I didn't particularly like the music on the spark video and the mavic video didn't have any panning across the horizon.   
2019-1-10
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

ajmckay Posted at 1-10 17:33
excellent footage.  Watched the Mavic Air footage as well.  I think overall I like the Mavic footage a bit more but I think that's because I didn't particularly like the music on the spark video and the mavic video didn't have any panning across the horizon.

Thanks for your comments. All very fair points. I like the Mavic Air one better too. I think its also because it a better camera. Sorry that you didn't like my music. I will do better next time.
2019-1-10
Use props
ajmckay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64682 ft
United States

Marcus_R Posted at 1-10 21:32
Thanks for your comments. All very fair points. I like the Mavic Air one better too. I think its also because it a better camera. Sorry that you didn't like my music. I will do better next time.

I mean the music is just my personal taste - if you like it then by all means keep it!

What software do you use?  I honestly haven't made many videos and the few I have were done with the GoPro Quik app.  
2019-1-11
Use props
Marcus_R
Second Officer
Australia

ajmckay Posted at 1-11 22:44
I mean the music is just my personal taste - if you like it then by all means keep it!

What software do you use?  I honestly haven't made many videos and the few I have were done with the GoPro Quik app.

I love Apple. So everything is done on my Macbook Pro using Final Cut Pro. Which is my opinion is the best out there. Although I have seen some people to amazing stuff with Premiere Pro
2019-1-12
Use props
Daniella3d
lvl.4
Canada

Very nice! what I find amazing is that in some of your footage it looks like it was quite windy, yet the Spark footage is very stable and smooth. Very impressive for such a small bird!
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules