Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI care refresh for 6 months
6109 3 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

Hello everyone, I just bough a Mavic Air in Australia but I will leave from here after 7 months from now (Visa expired).
I would really love to activate the DJI refresh care because I think it's very convenient for fly without too many worries.
The problem is that when I will leave Australia I would not be able to keep usign the refresh care since it work just in one place, do you think is it possible to require a special plan of 6 months  for my situation?
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TwentyThrill, thanks for your interest in DJI Care Refresh, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region, which means your DJI Care Refresh can only be purchased from Australia. Once you need DJI Care Refresh service in the future, the drone will need to be sent to DJI official repair center in Australia for evaluation, if you are not in Australia, it would be very inconvenient to return the drone, whether purchase it or not and when to purchase, it depends on you.
2019-1-8
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-8 19:01
Hi TwentyThrill, thanks for your interest in DJI Care Refresh, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region, which means your DJI Care Refresh can only be purchased from Australia. Once you need DJI Care Refresh service in the future, the drone will need to be sent to DJI official repair center in Australia for evaluation, if you are not in Australia, it would be very inconvenient to return the drone, whether purchase it or not and when to purchase, it depends on you.

Thank you but I think there's a misunderstanding here.
I will live in Australia (country where i bough my Mavic Air) for the next 7 months and I wish to activate the DJI refresh care, but one year is too long (because I will leave) in there any possibility to activate DJI refresh care for just half year? (6 months)
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TwentyThrill Posted at 1-8 19:28
Thank you but I think there's a misunderstanding here.
I will live in Australia (country where i bough my Mavic Air) for the next 7 months and I wish to activate the DJI refresh care, but one year is too long (because I will leave) in there any possibility to activate DJI refresh care for just half year? (6 months)

Oh, sorry for my misunderstanding, unfortunately, we do not have this kind of special service, all the DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months, it will be expired automatically after 12 months, sorry for the inconvenience.
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules