Mavic Pro found in Lake Stevens, WA
780 11 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TravelingFlwr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9088 ft
United States

A friend of mine found a Pro that looks to have crashed (probs look like they were trying to cut branches).

If you are missing you bird, please let me know and I’ll work to get you reunited.

2019-1-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's very nice of you. Hopefully you can find the owner.
2019-1-8
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

if the rightful owner cannot be found (have then discribe some distinct feature/mark on the drone or match a serial number or somehting to verify)...   ill buy it and you can ship it across the country and im being serious.  i miss my mavic pro for some reason.
2019-1-8
Use props
TravelingFlwr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9088 ft
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 1-8 18:12
if the rightful owner cannot be found (have then discribe some distinct feature/mark on the drone or match a serial number or somehting to verify)...   ill buy it and you can ship it across the country and im being serious.  i miss my mavic pro for some reason.

Yeah, if I give the serial number then I have no way if someone is trying to con me.  

It’s not in my possession.  The person that found it asked me to put the word out.  It’s up to them to decide what to do with it if the owner can’t be located.

I’m not even sure it’s able to fly.  The pops are pretty damaged so I’m assuming it got in a pretty good fight with one or more trees.

Also, the SD card doesn’t anything useful in identifying the owner.
2019-1-8
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TravelingFlwr Posted at 1-8 19:19
Yeah, if I give the serial number then I have no way if someone is trying to con me.  

It’s not in my possession.  The person that found it asked me to put the word out.  It’s up to them to decide what to do with it if the owner can’t be located.

ya let the guy or gal tell u part of the serial number or something to verify for sure!    and let me know im interested in buying it.   i dont mind fixing it up ;) i like repairing things
2019-1-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing, hopefully you can find the owner
2019-1-9
Use props
maihem.rc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice of you to post.
2019-1-9
Use props
BKahuna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7425909 ft
United States

Very nice of you to post this.  DJI should be able to match the serial number to an owner, I would think.
2019-1-9
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Thanks for posting about your finding. But maybe DJI can do a favour and contact the owner if You send them the drone's serial and potential owner registered his drone at DJI
2019-1-9
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

nixuspix Posted at 1-9 08:39
Thanks for posting about your finding. But maybe DJI can do a favour and contact the owner if You send them the drone's serial and potential owner registered his drone at DJI

no lol, this is a common question and dji doesn't do anything.. they may ask for the serial number to check on the drone but they dont pursue anything
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for posting this information here in the forum. We're hoping that the owner of this drone would be able to locate this thread so he/she could retrieve the drone. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-9
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

nice one travelingflwr .. sometimes on this forum when people have lost their drones they will post some last location images. if you can post any pics from the sd card it may help us the rest of us remember and possible point you in the right direction
2019-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules