753 4 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok after re-downloading and installing firmware and resetting all that could be reset I found what was causing me   

Poor or NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION!!!!
I had bought carbon fiber props and added them to my Mavic air. After realizing this could be the issue (how I have no idea)  I took them off and put back the reg props.

WALA!    I now have no image transmission issues at ALL!    FIXED!  I hope this helps anyone that's having this issue!

2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we know what happened to your drone prior to encounter this problem? Would it be possible you could provide the firmware and the app version that you're using? Have you tried to use a different device? If yes, what are those mobile devices that you've tried? Could you still control the gimbal of your aircraft? Please provide us with a screenshot of this message for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-10
Use props
OneDoesNotSimply
lvl.4
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

Heard that several times on these forums, sorry you had to find out the hard way. I would avoid 3rd party props altogether.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello and Good day Noflyzone69, our apologies for the inconvenience. Just a friendly reminder, we do not recommend you to use a third party accessories because we are unable to ensure the performance and compatibility. The Mavic Air uses model 5332S propellers and we haven't released a carbon fiber propellers for this drone. It is suggested to use the genuine DJI propellers for the specific drone for safety concern. Some of the low quality carbon fiber propellers can block radio / wifi signals, by using it in such a small frame and we may essentially put 4 jammers on each corner. The rotation effect may generate interference too, given carbon fiber is a good conductor. Just in case you need further help, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-1-11
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

ya this is a known issue, kinda sucks because i like CF props for their durability but CF is very reflective to RF so its breaking the signal and heavily attenuating it.   

CF props work on lightbridge and Occusync because the wireless tech is more resilient to that attenuation,  but not one Wifi
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules