1781 24 2019-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m.hertenberger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 591650 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Was fortunate enough to hear these hot air balloons fly over our house in Muldersdrift, South Africa on 28 December, early morning. Launched the Mavic Air as quickly as possible and was able to get a few photos. Would have been great to have had the zoom lens of the Mavic 2 handy, but I would have missed all the action trying to get it out of the backpack! As they say, the best camera you have is the one you have with you ;-)
Photo is unedited.

Hot Air balloons

Hot Air balloons

2019-1-8
Use props
CA Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639652 ft
Lebanon

VERY NICE PICTURE
2019-1-9
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Good shot. I still use my MA for photography, even though I have a MP2 Pro. Were you on holiday here in South Africa?
2019-1-9
Use props
m.hertenberger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

Charissa Posted at 1-9 00:55
Good shot. I still use my MA for photography, even though I have a MP2 Pro. Were you on holiday here in South Africa?

This is at our house.
2019-1-9
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Close to Krugersdorp? Nice shots. Your detail on the forum said Singapore, so was wondering about that.
2019-1-9
Use props
m.hertenberger
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Charissa Posted at 1-9 01:30
Close to Krugersdorp? Nice shots. Your detail on the forum said Singapore, so was wondering about that.

I live in Singapore, but have kept the house. Visit now and then...
2019-1-9
Use props
Kevin Halle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1297612 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool photo.
2019-1-9
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice picture! Looks really great
2019-1-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice shot
2019-1-9
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Stunning image
2019-1-9
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Great shot
2019-1-9
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome shot! Hot air balloons are interesting, we've been to a few balloon festivals here in the USA, love watching them.
2019-1-9
Use props
aGuyOfGuys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 441798 ft
United States

It is not recommended to fly your drone near hot air balloons... LOL JK nice picture!!
2019-1-9
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Awesome capture
2019-1-9
Use props
Ollie Bird
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1581873 ft
United States

aGuyOfGuys Posted at 1-9 12:24
It is not recommended to fly your drone near hot air balloons...  LOL JK nice picture!!

Check out Oleg Menkov's video flying his drone from the basket of a baloon. Very impressive. It's on page three or four by now of the Mavic posts.
2019-1-9
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Beautiful pic, lived in the area, oh how I miss you dear South Africa, maar nou ja.........
2019-1-10
Use props
TerreDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17359 ft
United States

Nice shot. Just curious if you did any edited/color grading? I'm fairly new to MA (I fly a variety of other drones for photogrammetry work).  I've notice the haze in the sky on some days from recent test, but was able to edit some of this out (dehaze, etc.) I don't notice the haze as much in the P4P but those photos have more a flat base (easier to edit).
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wow, nice picture. Thank you for sharing this image with us. Great job
2019-1-11
Use props
Marcus_R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 282077 ft
Australia

You don't need the Zoom. Just Crop in. You will find you will still get some good close up shots.
2019-1-12
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

m.hertenberger.

You have some beautiful shots there but due to safety issues I would not try to fly my Mavic Pro close to any aircraft carrying people, including balloons.

It only takes one 'disconnect' to cause an incident because the technology is not perfect.

Don't get me wrong, I loved your photo's but please assess the risk
2019-1-12
Use props
m.hertenberger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

TerreDrone Posted at 1-11 07:44
Nice shot. Just curious if you did any edited/color grading? I'm fairly new to MA (I fly a variety of other drones for photogrammetry work).  I've notice the haze in the sky on some days from recent test, but was able to edit some of this out (dehaze, etc.) I don't notice the haze as much in the P4P but those photos have more a flat base (easier to edit).

This image is straight off the SD card. Slightly cropped and resized for upload here, but nothing else done.
2019-1-13
Use props
m.hertenberger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Singapore

Boffin Posted at 1-12 21:06
m.hertenberger.

You have some beautiful shots there but due to safety issues I would not try to fly my Mavic Pro close to any aircraft carrying people, including balloons.

All flying done was at a very safe distance away from the balloons.
2019-1-13
Use props
Master.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Looks fantastic.
2019-1-13
Use props
orema
New

India

Those who want to watch such beautiful Hot Air Balloon png images, you can get it from the above link.
2019-6-18
Use props
orema
New

India

Those who want to watch such beautiful Hot Air Balloon png images, you can get it from the this link. https://pngpicture.com/hot-air-balloon-png/
2019-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules