784 10 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phillbarnes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40367 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Has the new Mavic 2 pro RC been released worldwide or is it just the USA because I don’t seem to be able to download it  I live in Spain
2019-1-9
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

Yes, it's available worldwide... https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ?from=menu_products
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The smart remote controller is already available in Spain. You may want to refer to the image below. Thank you for continued support.

2019-1-9
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 10:46
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The smart remote controller is already available in Spain. You may want to refer to the image below. Thank you for continued support.

[view_image]

DJI Administrator the small shoulder bag of dji is good for the new remote?
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Niknik Posted at 1-9 13:52
DJI Administrator the small shoulder bag of dji is good for the new remote?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the shoulder bag of the Mavic 2 Pro? If yes, I believe that it's not recommended due to the design of this bag. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-9
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 14:22
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the shoulder bag of the Mavic 2 Pro? If yes, I believe that it's not recommended due to the design of this bag. Thank you for understanding.

will you provide one? or can you recommend one?
2019-1-9
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-9 14:22

DJI Tony is the new remote manufactured in FCC mode only or are there CE versions too?
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Niknik Posted at 1-9 14:24
will you provide one? or can you recommend one?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that as of the moment, we don't have the recommended bag for you to be able to store your DJI Smart Remote controller. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SPIKE_151 Posted at 1-10 06:55
DJI Tony is the new remote manufactured in FCC mode only or are there CE versions too?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Smart Remote Controller will automatically adjust depending on your local policy. You may refer to the image below and link for further check. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/smart-controller/specs

2019-1-10
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-10 09:18
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Smart Remote Controller will automatically adjust depending on your local policy. You may refer to the image below and link for further check. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/smart-controller/specs

The power output on the CE version is only half the FCC on 2.4 ghz and one quarter at 5.8 ghz, good job I ordered the Titan switch boosted omni directional antenna system for my Mavic 2 pro, because 2km for UK when the USA gets 8km sucks!
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SPIKE_151 Posted at 1-11 00:56
The power output on the CE version is only half the FCC on 2.4 ghz and one quarter at 5.8 ghz, good job I ordered the Titan switch boosted omni directional antenna system for my Mavic 2 pro, because 2km for UK when the USA gets 8km sucks!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we're not recommending to use a third-party accessory due to that this may void the warranty. Our product will automatically adjust depending on your local policy to ensure that we're abiding by those policies when in terms of flying the drone. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules