Matrice 600 Pro Firmware
1852 3 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cadams2222
lvl.1
United States

Yesterday, I noticed there was an update for the firmware on the remote controller and lightbridge for the Matrice 600 Pro. There seems to be a compatability issue with RC ver. 1.2.10 and Lightbridge ver. 2018.12.24. When getting into Go Pro or GSP I can no longer see the drone. When I downgraded the Lightbridge Firmware I was able to see the drone again.

Chris Adams
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that please make sure you update Both Ground and AirStation If ever you going to downgrade it as well make sure both of them as well for them to be compatible.
2019-1-9
Use props
Eamalfi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 422730 ft
Colombia

Hello, I has the same problem  whit  matrice 600 pro.
I can updated the drone and the air system, but when  I try to updated the remote control, It is  not a firmware version to the remote control.
I try with the CristalSky and with a cellphone and the result was the same.
2019-1-26
Use props
Cadams2222
lvl.1
United States

Eamalfi Posted at 1-26 13:02
Hello, I has the same problem  whit  matrice 600 pro.
I can updated the drone and the air system, but when  I try to updated the remote control, It is  not a firmware version to the remote control.
I try with the CristalSky and with a cellphone and the result was the same.

I did finally get both firmware updates to work. What I had to do was downgrade both firmware versions on the drone and the remote. Then I updated the remote control first, then the drone and everything worked fine after that. Be sure not to interrupt the installation of the remote control firmware. It takes around 15 min. or so so just be patient. At times it will look like it's doing nothing.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules