Ronin-S Motor arm Clip
1813 6 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomzzlee
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just wondering if there are any third party clips that hold all the motors together for travel? I've seen it on other gimbals but not for the Ronin.

Thanks.
2019-1-9
Use props
haell
lvl.4
Sweden

Could this be what you're looking for perhaps?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Ron ... qcFILUT9Q:rk:1:pf:0
2019-1-10
Use props
tomzzlee
lvl.1
United Kingdom

haell Posted at 1-10 06:51
Could this be what you're looking for perhaps?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Ronin-s-safty-lock-accessories-protection-Zubehor-Arretierung-Schutz-NEW/202453789038?hash=item2f232fa96e:m:mv9IP2uplm0QfmqcFILUT9Q:rk:1:pf:0

how on earth did you find that lol! I think thats the closest i'm going to get honestly, pretty much want that but with the arms of the motor in the folded position. I dont think those ones allow you to do that, from the photos anyways.

Thanks
2019-1-10
Use props
haell
lvl.4
Sweden

tomzzlee Posted at 1-10 09:30
how on earth did you find that lol! I think thats the closest i'm going to get honestly, pretty much want that but with the arms of the motor in the folded position. I dont think those ones allow you to do that, from the photos anyways. [view_image]

Thanks

Yea, it looks like it will only help you when balancing each axis, or keeping the motors safe if you want to carry it in a larger bag with your camera balanced on the gimbal I guess.

I'm actually looking for a transport solution myself - that's how I found it
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Glad to know that you found these accessories that you could use for your Ronin -S via the help of our customer as well. Thank you for the support.
2019-1-10
Use props
tomzzlee
lvl.1
United Kingdom

haell Posted at 1-10 10:32
Yea, it looks like it will only help you when balancing each axis, or keeping the motors safe if you want to carry it in a larger bag with your camera balanced on the gimbal I guess.

I'm actually looking for a transport solution myself - that's how I found it

im most likely going to just do something simple like this, should work the same with the ronin s..
2019-1-11
Use props
haell
lvl.4
Sweden

tomzzlee Posted at 1-11 05:35
im most likely going to just do something simple like this, should work the same with the ronin s..
[view_image]

Yep, that's how I do it today! Would be nice to have a better solution though
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules