Make it easy for us
1281 20 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bennjoell
lvl.1
Germany

I'm very happy with the Osmo Pocket. But I am completely dissatisfied with the policy of accessories. An extremely important area, namely the possibility of using an additional microphone. That shouldn't make DJI too difficult for the user. A simple adapter should be enough to use different microphones. I don't understand this product policy: Be proud of your product, but don't bull... the users.
2019-1-9
Use props
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

+1 100% agree
2019-1-9
Use props
emptee
lvl.4
Germany

+1. Especially the missing mic adapter is a no-go.
2019-1-9
Use props
fridh
lvl.2
Sweden

I totaly agree!
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with our product. The external microphone can be achieved using the 3.5mm Adapter. Please refer to the image below. Thank you for the support.

2019-1-10
Use props
reymfoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1072949 ft
New Zealand

And a hand strap attached straight onto the Osmo pocket and a tripod socket...
2019-1-10
Use props
bennjoell
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 1-10 15:28
Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with our product. The external microphone can be achieved using the 3.5mm Adapter. Please refer to the image below. Thank you for the support.

[view_image]

Nice, but where and WHEN can I get it?
And another question:  Can I connect an external microphone only via the OSMO adapter? Or will it also work with standard adapters after another firmware update?
2019-1-11
Use props
LionelB
lvl.3

United Kingdom

[view_image]

Thanks DJI Tony, just a quick question in respect of your reply. Is this a soon to be released adapter from DJI or is /can it be, a generic USB-C to 3.5mm adapter  that we can purchase from Amazon, local electrical store or similar ?
2019-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

reymfoto Posted at 1-10 19:31
And a hand strap attached straight onto the Osmo pocket and a tripod socket...

Then you would need a bigger case to fit strap in as well as the OP, catch 22.
2019-1-11
Use props
Holga
lvl.2

United States

[view_image]

Give people straight answers. Stop with this run around. This is my first DJI product and I'm disappointed. You can't just attach a pic and say 'this' when it's not available. When will it be available? is there a date? Is it firmware locked? Will 3rd party adaptors work? Give us straight answers, yes or no, so people can decide if they want to keep this or not.
2019-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Holga Posted at 1-11 06:27
Give people straight answers. Stop with this run around. This is my first DJI product and I'm disappointed. You can't just attach a pic and say 'this' when it's not available. When will it be available? is there a date? Is it firmware locked? Will 3rd party adaptors work? Give us straight answers, yes or no, so people can decide if they want to keep this or not.

Ok I think he was trying todo his job and give you the only answer he can give you, I suppose you would be happy if he said straight out NO , but an answer like that you might call straight but if you got it you would only have something else to complain about.

The answers regarding other accessories were the same, maybe not to helpful but polite and the only information mods had, have a bit of respect and show some savvy.
2019-1-11
Use props
Holga
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-11 07:18
Ok I think he was trying todo his job and give you the only answer he can give you, I suppose you would be happy if he said straight out NO , but an answer like that you might call straight but if you got it you would only have something else to complain about.

The answers regarding other accessories were the same, maybe not to helpful but polite and the only information mods had, have a bit of respect and show some savvy.

Yes. I rather get a straight answer of yes or no, or hey it's in production and it's coming in bla months etc. I mean, wouldn't you? That's how you properly conduct a business. Not this .. I don't know.. just wait a month or two or a year... here is a pic in the meantime? People complain because they're asking for simple info needed for decision making and not getting it.
2019-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Holga Posted at 1-11 09:01
Yes. I rather get a straight answer of yes or no, or hey it's in production and it's coming in bla months etc. I mean, wouldn't you? That's how you properly conduct a business. Not this .. I don't know.. just wait a month or two or a year... here is a pic in the meantime? People complain because they're asking for simple info needed for decision making and not getting it.

I beleive when you ask someone a question, you want to first get an honest answer and helpful answer being you got all the information he had at that time.

I have seen some over exuberant people give answers like should have in the next two weeks, when this doesn’t happen for whatever reason, there is pure condemnation of the statement, so if someone genuinely doesn’t have the information then please don’t make it up.

But OP never asked when this accessorie would be available, he infact implied that it was never going to be there and the moderator gave him the information he asked for.
There is no call here to be rude for no reason.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bennjoell Posted at 1-11 03:47
Nice, but where and WHEN can I get it?
And another question:  Can I connect an external microphone only via the OSMO adapter? Or will it also work with standard adapters after another firmware update?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we haven't received the exact information when it will be released. As of the moment, the external microphone can be used using this Osmo adapter, however, we will forward your query with our team for further details. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

LionelB Posted at 1-11 05:01
Thanks DJI Tony, just a quick question in respect of your reply. Is this a soon to be released adapter from DJI or is /can it be, a generic USB-C to 3.5mm adapter  that we can purchase from Amazon, local electrical store or similar ?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, this accessory is not available on our store, however, we're currently working it out to release this as soon as possible. We will confirm this with our team for further clarification. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. The exact date of the releasing for this kind of accessory hasn't been cascaded to us and I'm afraid that we couldn't provide an accurate date of releasing. No worries, we will forward your query to our team to see if we could provide further details. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

cgbrian.com Posted at 1-13 15:38
What is with you posting tons of suggestions that people should just be happy with lies and deception on consumers from a corporation.. ?? it's not that confusing to understand people being disappointed when they are sold a product with features that either aren't available, cant be achieved do to lack of any hardware solution, and the device cant do what it was advertised to do at time of purchase.. Did I miss all the disclaimers in the promo videos that said, "this feature will be available some time in the uncertain future when we finish developing it"? NO.. they said.. it does this and that.. buy one.. we bought one.. and now we are the silly ones for asking why and when?

I think you lost all credibility when you decided to bring the dog into false advertising LMAO....
2019-1-13
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

Thanks for your support. hahahaha...
2019-1-13
Use props
Holga
lvl.2

United States

According to CES interview, accessories are coming in 2nd quarter, March - June.  
2019-1-14
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Type "3.5 mm to usb c" into any search engine and watch the magic happen ....
2019-1-14
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Holga Posted at 1-14 10:40
According to CES interview, accessories are coming in 2nd quarter, March - June.

That's disappointing.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules