Not possible to set duration for Hyperlapse waypoint?
1699 15 2019-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Cant find any options to choose the duration of hyperlapse under the waypoint menu, is it not possible?
2019-1-9
Use props
saem
lvl.4
Canada

I assume you were talking about Mavic pro two if you pick Hyperlapse out of those four different Options then you select your duration I hope that’s what you’re asking
2019-1-9
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

saem Posted at 1-9 14:11
I assume you were talking about Mavic pro two if you pick Hyperlapse out of those four different Options then you select your duration I hope that’s what you’re asking

Yes M2P, but i dont understand what you mean, hyperlapse out of those four different options.
Did you read my post?
2019-1-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the hyper lapse option you can choose waypoints.
2019-1-9
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

If I understood correctly, you want to choose the duration between each waypoint and not the whole hyperlapse? If yes, that's not possible. If you want to have different times between waypoints (=different movement speeds) you need to use Litchi, sadly.
2019-1-10
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Okay, lets try again...
I want to chose the duration of the finished assembled hyperlapse, just like i can in all the other hyperlapse modes.
Was that clearer?
2019-1-10
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Belgium

When you put your waypoints, on the bottom of the screen, there is an arrow to the right, if you click it, you can choose the duration.
2019-1-10
Use props
djiuser_hq2PtuWeJvcr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18428 ft
Mexico

CineView Media Posted at 1-10 01:45
Okay, lets try again...
I want to chose the duration of the finished assembled hyperlapse, just like i can in all the other hyperlapse modes.
Was that clearer?

There's no way to chose the video length before you chose your waypoint, the longer you chose your waypoints appart the longer the video will be. I was looking for it myself since you can chose the duration in CourseLock.
2019-1-10
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

saviour Posted at 1-10 02:16
When you put your waypoints, on the bottom of the screen, there is an arrow to the right, if you click it, you can choose the duration.

No, you cant.
2019-1-11
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

djiuser_hq2PtuWeJvcr Posted at 1-10 18:14
There's no way to chose the video length before you chose your waypoint, the longer you chose your waypoints appart the longer the video will be. I was looking for it myself since you can chose the duration in CourseLock.

Exactly!
Why wouldnt we have the ability to choose the duration like all the other HL modes? Its either nonsene, or someone simply forgot to implement it.

If i only wish to fly on a two waypoint route, i want to choose the duration as much as in course lock, why wouldnt we?
2019-1-11
Use props
Roll58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18428 ft
Canada

CineView Media Posted at 1-11 00:52
Exactly!
Why wouldnt we have the ability to choose the duration like all the other HL modes? Its either nonsene, or someone simply forgot to implement it.

If you think about it, with waypoint you can't set duration, you have to choose minimum 2 waypoints, the minimum speed is around what... 1.8 to 2 mph?,  the distance and the speed between the 2 waypoint (or more) will determine the duration of the flight. the more they are apart the longer the duration.
2019-1-11
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Roll58 Posted at 1-11 04:38
If you think about it, with waypoint you can't set duration, you have to choose minimum 2 waypoints, the minimum speed is around what... 1.8 to 2 mph?,  the distance and the speed between the 2 waypoint (or more) will determine the duration of the flight. the more they are apart the longer the duration.

Funny Dji made a tutorial for it then
2019-1-13
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

This is another example of DJI not delivering a thoroughly thought out and finished product.  They do just enough to get people to buy; promise features that are "coming soon" and then move on to their next product with little resouces devoted to finish what they started.
2019-1-13
Use props
fans2c94c285
lvl.2
Flight distance : 323094 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am pretty sure it was it was possible to select the hyperlapse duration for a multi way point selection with the previous firmware. Not sure if this got messed up in the latest firmware update. Btw, the osmo pocket hyperlapse mode allows you to select the total duration, so I don't understand why it wouldn't be possible with the mavic 2. DJI please update the firmware to make hyperlapse working again.
2019-1-13
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
  • >>>
Norway

fans2c94c285 Posted at 1-13 14:04
I am pretty sure it was it was possible to select the hyperlapse duration for a multi way point selection with the previous firmware. Not sure if this got messed up in the latest firmware update. Btw, the osmo pocket hyperlapse mode allows you to select the total duration, so I don't understand why it wouldn't be possible with the mavic 2. DJI please update the firmware to make hyperlapse working again.

Correct!
FF to 2:47

2019-1-13
Use props
Bjs_express
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

Sure this has been said.... but really, how hard would it be to update MP1 to have this feature?  Guess I get the same result with my post production and just hit the speed of the clip up, but would be neat to have another easy button.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules