Get an Osmo Mobile 2 or Osmo Pocket in 2019?
1272 8 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

Just posted this question in an old thread I have:

Get an Osmo mobile 2 in 2019 or Osmo Pocket?

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Single SelectVote, Total 19 people participate in voting
21.05% (4)
78.95% (15)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello and good day Mini-G. we do appreciate your interest in our products. You can check this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-173996-1-1.html for your reference. I hope this can help. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2019-1-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sorry pressed wrong button, definitely get Osmo Pocket, it’s so discreet, it isn’t called pocket for nothing, it really fits so well in your pocket, less than 15 seconds to pull from your pocket to press the red button, the video quality and photo in Raw are really good, and you can take calls while using the pocket.
2019-1-10
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

I have had the mobile 2 for almost a year and the pocket for about a month.   I really don't ever see using the mobile 2 for anything anymore.  I really should try to sell it while people still want them.
2019-1-10
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

I've never used OSMO Mobile 2 but based on my experience with FY FEIYUTECH Feiyu G6 Plus and Zhiyun Rider-M my OP is way better choice. At least from my point of view. The fact that OP will power up in less then five seconds is huge benefit and no need to calibrate the gimbal every time the camera is install is a huge benefit. The weight and portability are another huge plus for OP.
2019-1-10
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

The only reason to buy Osmo Mobile 2 is bad sight. OP is so tiny for elderly people for instance. Its screen is worthless for them.
2019-1-11
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I love my OSMO pocket and think it's THE device. As with any camera, the best camera is the one you always carry with you. In my opinion, for any recreational use it will be the gimbal of choice. Anything professional will choose one of the Ronins anyway.
2019-1-13
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Lysak2003 Posted at 1-11 12:05
The only reason to buy Osmo Mobile 2 is bad sight. OP is so tiny for elderly people for instance. Its screen is worthless for them.

Thanks for you feedback.
This is something I’ve also been thinking of. Although I’ve seen some photos of the OP being attached to an iPhone.
2019-1-16
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Mini-G Posted at 1-16 23:21
Thanks for you feedback.
This is something I’ve also been thinking of. Although I’ve seen some photos of the OP being attached to an iPhone.

Oh, that's an interesting idea!
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules