Where are the "intelligent flight modes" for m2e?
10586 36 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pZrpY0b2iJqi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11076 ft
United States

I'm a pro consumer and thought that buying the enterprise version would benefit me with being extra safety because of the airsense feature. I am disappointed to find out there are no intelligent flight modes. Not only that but the dji authorized dealer said the m2e have everything that of the mavic 2 zoom have and much better. What a selling lies. I am furious because this is litterally a downgrade version of the mavic 2 zoom at this very moment. I hope dji will release a firmware update which will implement those intelligent flight modes to the m2e soon so that I feel the $2.6k total that I spent on dji m2e and its accessories are worth it because right now it isn't.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience as of the moment the Intelligent flight mode only available is the Tripod mode other Intelligent flight modes it may be supported in the near future.
2019-1-10
Use props
Ranger1118
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366965 ft
United States

I totally agree.  I feel exactly the same way.  At least DJI is now signaling that adding Intelligent Flight modes "may be supported",  where before they just said "not supported"
2019-1-13
Use props
bezdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10853 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are not alone. The hype by DJI was, at this point, an out and out lie.
2019-1-20
Use props
bezdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10853 ft
  • >>>
United States

Other Enterprise drones have intelligent flight mode capability but the M2E is dumbed down and that is because....?
2019-1-22
Use props
fans489c0d08
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13406293 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When will we know?????????
2019-2-1
Use props
DronePilotsLLC
lvl.1
United States

I spoke to DJI customer service via chat about this. They submitted this for a call back in the next 24-48 hours. If I get an update, I will post it here. Hoping these features get added to the DJI Pilot App before Spring. This is DJIs chance to show they listen and care. I am rooting for DJI to come through...
2019-2-2
Use props
seabornguy
lvl.1
United States

so far M2E is a waste of money
2019-2-4
Use props
DronePilotsLLC
lvl.1
United States

I just got off the phone with DJI and they told me the intelligent flight modes should be available "soon" and engineers are working on it but nothing specific. He also attempted to show me "Mission Flight" mode which I had not seen. Being a software guy with a decent brain, I figured I would have seen it so I had him walk me through it and he discovered the "Mission Flight Mode" is not showing up in iOS at all. I asked DJI to add another ticket for this. Evidently this mode at least will provide waypoints feature.
Lastly, he informed me that I CAN use my Samsung tablet and use the USB port on the bottom of the controller so my larger tablet will fit with the controller AND the Mission mode should work with a Samsung device. I will give it a try and follow up if it works here. Ok fellas, we will figure this out!
2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_pZrpY0b2iJqi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11076 ft
United States

The Mission flight mode has been there from day 1 in the android version. I tried it out and works great, There is one time where I set the mission flight to go 4 miles out and lost signal from my controller but it eventually return home. (yes it will continue its mission flight until completion even when signal is lost.)

I still can't believe dji haven't update the pilot app with intelligent flight modes yet. And here they already updated the djigo 4 app with way-point mode for the regular mavic 2. wot wot.

I still can't get over this dji retailer to this day. Beware of them.
Hhhh, have been considering a lawsuit against the dji retailer(dronenerds.com) who claims that the m2e have everything that of the regular m2 zoom have and better goodies accessories. Plus they are not willing to do a full refund even if i would to return the m2e because it was "opened', they would charge 20% restocking fee which is $400. Also this dji retailer (dronenerds) are absolute a-hole. no customer support whatsoever).  I dont know why dji even authorized them to sell dji products. Emailed them from day one for not being update the m2e firmware and got no reply. RMA this drone for this specific firmware reason and got no reply, contacted them via phone, they said I just need to wait until week days for them to look into my rma request on Jan 7th(which  was monday). Even today my ticket still doesn't have a reply. Here's proof of rma with no reply. Contacted them again and they said they will have someone to look at it, yet again lies. Glad Dji was able to solve the firmware problem for me though, so no rma really needed. Just the lack of customer support from dronenerds and their false ads video is really misleading and Here I have been considering to take them to court for threatening to charge a $400 restocking fee when it's their ads that mislead people to buy it. I would be happy if dji would implements these flight modes soon soon enough that there are still snow around here so I can ski and  active track myself.
2019-2-6
Use props
Fish to Fiber
lvl.1

United States

Come on DJI: we're still waiting for those intelligent flight modes in the Pilot app! And the Mission Flight needs to be upgraded for autonomous photogrammetry missions! And the iOS version of the Pilot app still needs to have Mission Flight added to it!
2019-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Cdbewb7B4ofD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

The more I'm reading the DJI forums the more I worry about picking up a new DJI product. They advertise these products so well, to then go on the forums to read things that make you absolutely puzzeld.
2019-2-11
Use props
fans19440c74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 668251 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now that 2 MORE months have went by, anyone know anything more about this?
2019-4-17
Use props
Garaj 4x4
lvl.1

Russia

Dear Dji, I am very disappointed to spend more than $ 3000 on M2ED. A drone with a flashlight and a speaker and a LED. You position it on the same platform as the M2, but there are no intelligent flight modes in it, but the cost is 1.5 times higher, I have a feeling that you have deceived me and sold me semi-finished I am very disappointed in you.
   You write that a large load on him can do this so that you can load 2 applications of Go 4 and the Pilot. ?
And use both depending on the tasks.
2019-5-21
Use props
Free man
New

Russia

Garaj 4x4 Posted at 5-21 09:35
Dear Dji, I am very disappointed to spend more than $ 3000 on M2ED. A drone with a flashlight and a speaker and a LED. You position it on the same platform as the M2, but there are no intelligent flight modes in it, but the cost is 1.5 times higher, I have a feeling that you have deceived me and sold me semi-finished I am very disappointed in you.
   You write that a large load on him can do this so that you can load 2 applications of Go 4 and the Pilot. ?
And use both depending on the tasks.

I agree to all 100%. Also bought m2ed and very upset that I overpaid. Also I want to know how things are now with the intellectual mode?
2019-5-21
Use props
Kalle2017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 987310 ft
Germany

I need the mission flight mode for iOS very soon.
2019-5-25
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Kalle2017 Posted at 5-25 00:12

Use GS Pro instead
2019-5-25
Use props
Kalle2017
lvl.4
Germany

GS Pro has no Support for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.
2019-5-26
Use props
Drohnenservice Usedom
lvl.3
Germany

Hi you can use GS Pro with the dual, its a tricky but it works, first start the gs pro app, set your points, i use the waypoint feature, but it is important to switch the gimbal control to manual, than start the mission, after the drone takes off switch to the pilot app to control the gimbal and the sticks, some time you need to start the pilot app twice, but in the end it works, so if you need to stop you can push the pause button, and the display of the remote control shows "waypoint" that's funny. its a ver y complicated way, but better than nothing. But they need to do a lot more with the dual (mission flight - jpg-r.........)
2019-5-28
Use props
jpreed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21483 ft
United Kingdom

Dear DJI,
   Has there been any further progress on the incorporation of intelligent flight modes into the DJI Pilot app yet? Would appreciate an update on this - as I am sure many others would!
2019-6-10
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214026 ft
South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 16:20
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience as of the moment the Intelligent flight mode only available is the Tripod mode other Intelligent flight modes it may be supported in the near future.

Any progress on this ?? I cannot see that it is available on IOS as yet ??
2019-6-14
Use props
alexair94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170558 ft

United Kingdom

Free man Posted at 5-21 16:20
I agree to all 100%. Also bought m2ed and very upset that I overpaid. Also I want to know how things are now with the intellectual mode?

sadly there is no even way to find out that matter in advance unless you read full manual and realise something is missing
2019-6-20
Use props
alexair94
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170558 ft

United Kingdom

Kalle2017 Posted at 5-25 00:12

worked for me with Litchi though
2019-6-20
Use props
Kalle2017
lvl.4
Germany

alexair94 Posted at 6-20 01:26
worked for me with Litchi though

How you switch between IR and Vision View? And how to get the temperature info from the IR?

You are right for the Mavic 2 Enterprise, but not for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.

2019-6-20
Use props
Bridgehill
New
Norway

Any news from DJI?
Just noticed after spending 3500 euro. There is no way you can film manually steady like the automodes do.
This was my most important feature. Even spark has it..
2019-8-11
Use props
fans318b80a5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26919 ft
Germany

I successfully flew my M2E on the Crystalsky using the DJI GO app, including all the IFMs, until I installed the latest firmware in October 2019. This firmware artificially allows only the Pilot app, with all its known limitations, to control the Enterprise. Why does DJI frustrate its customers? The Enterprise can fly all IFMs as long as the app in the  controller has the capability. It would be enough for DJI to release a firmware that would enable the GO App to control the M2E and the customers would be happy. Simple! Please do it DJI!
2019-12-30
Use props
Teektoc
lvl.1

Canada

Same for me. I feel riped off. --DJI you need to add intelligent flight modes to Mavic 2 Enterprise!
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_XHvBKyLAbzlb
New

Italy

Mavic 2 enterprise dual ha le funzioni di volo intelligenti quali hyperlapse oppure dollyzoom ecc? Oppure costa solo tanti soldi e non le possiede?
2020-4-26
Use props
Vdd Report
New
Flight distance : 3084 ft
France

Idem, pas de vol intelligent, pas de paramétrage avancé des commandes, yaw...., j'ai vendu le Mavic 2zoom pour acheter un m2E, et c'est une erreur... À quand des mises à jour, pour ce prix dji, c'est pas au niveau...
2020-6-21
Use props
Mavic2 ent
lvl.1

Canada

DronePilotsLLC Posted at 2019-2-6 16:03
I just got off the phone with DJI and they told me the intelligent flight modes should be available "soon" and engineers are working on it but nothing specific. He also attempted to show me "Mission Flight" mode which I had not seen. Being a software guy with a decent brain, I figured I would have seen it so I had him walk me through it and he discovered the "Mission Flight Mode" is not showing up in iOS at all. I asked DJI to add another ticket for this. Evidently this mode at least will provide waypoints feature.
Lastly, he informed me that I CAN use my Samsung tablet and use the USB port on the bottom of the controller so my larger tablet will fit with the controller AND the Mission mode should work with a Samsung device. I will give it a try and follow up if it works here. Ok fellas, we will figure this out!

So you mean using a Samsung tablet will solve the problem with the intelligent flight mode?

2020-9-17
Use props
Timo Bezuidenhoud
New
Flight distance : 191171 ft

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-1-10 16:20
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience as of the moment the Intelligent flight mode only available is the Tripod mode other Intelligent flight modes it may be supported in the near future.

Is there any update regarding this?
2020-12-2
Use props
PetraS
lvl.1

United States

It is now 2021 and I am also confused. I just purchased the enterprise thinking it was like the mavic 2 pro WITH a thermal camera added and have also been trying to find where the intelligent modes are. I love the drone but without intelligent modes it is an expensive piece of JUNK... Am I just not looking in the right place? I feel sad that my very first DJI purchase had to be a bad one. Any updates on this?
2021-1-17
Use props
NotSoSmartPA
lvl.2

United States

PetraS Posted at 1-17 06:38
It is now 2021 and I am also confused. I just purchased the enterprise thinking it was like the mavic 2 pro WITH a thermal camera added and have also been trying to find where the intelligent modes are. I love the drone but without intelligent modes it is an expensive piece of JUNK... Am I just not looking in the right place? I feel sad that my very first DJI purchase had to be a bad one. Any updates on this?

Welcome to the club -- many of us here in the same situation, purchased based on "marketing" documentation only to find out the product was neutered for some very typical use scenarios.

M2ED camera doesn't create the rjpg format files so everything about this more expensive hardware is nearly 100% manual flight, point in flight use cases (at least for radiometric data).

Now they come out with the M2EA which claims many of the same things as the ME2D, but now with the right kind of camera.  Still believe the intelligent flight is missing even on the new one.
2021-2-13
Use props
NotSoSmartPA
lvl.2

United States

NotSoSmartPA Posted at 2-13 09:13
Welcome to the club -- many of us here in the same situation, purchased based on "marketing" documentation only to find out the product was neutered for some very typical use scenarios.

M2ED camera doesn't create the rjpg format files so everything about this more expensive hardware is nearly 100% manual flight, point in flight use cases (at least for radiometric data).

DJI completely misrepresented what M2E and M2ED would be capable of doing.  They have ignored pretty much every inquiry regarding the capabilities that have been missing from the start -- yet included in the marketing literature.

Then to make matters worse, they come out with the M2EA, make even more claims about it than ME2, yet without a purchase, it's difficult to get an honest answer about what is or is not truly available AND USABLE on the platform.

I believe that DJI should offer EVERY M2ED owner, a FREE M2EA to replace the nearly worthless product they promised and never delivered.  We invested in a professional product, and got significantly less than the typical consumer drone at 1/3 or less of the cost.

Out and out fraud -- and the resellers are to blame here as well.  I presume they got stuck with inventory they had to buy only to discover what we've discovered ourselves after they've passed the useless stuff along.

Since their original claims, and those of the resellers have been that M2E was a Mavic but better, this seems to provide more than enough evidence for a formal lawsuit for false representation/mis-representation, and the lack of any recourse for existing owners (no refunds, no exchange, etc), it seems there should be a good case for us to recoup something for what we spent, and never received.
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_IxmGKijFo2S9
New

United States

Has intelligent mode been ADDED on the M2EA? I have it and can't find it?
2021-4-20
Use props
Zeke13z
lvl.1
United States

M2EA From radiometric JPG to a lack of RAW imagery, it's basically useless.
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_8cMdfg02cc9j
lvl.1

New Zealand

I just brought a Dji mavic 2 enterprise on the 16 /9/21
I feel riped off
With no intelligent flight setting like on the cheaper mavic drones
I am disappointed

Yours Brent
2021-9-19
Use props