Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downloading video from Inspire camera via usb cable
2172 2 2015-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigstar
lvl.1

United States

I'm a little confused on the proper procedure for hooking up a mirco b USB cable to the Inspire camera.   For some reason, my 16 gig Lexar card which has several 4k video clips on it is not showing up on my mac when I put the card in the Lexar adapter flash and put it in my USB slot.  I know there are files on the card as I can watch them with the DJI Pilot App on my ipad 2.  My next course of action is to hook up the usb micro b cable to the Inspire Camera but according to the manual, you first turn the Inspire on and wait for the camera to do a self check.  Then you put the cable in.  Is this correct? I didn't think you were suppposed to touch the camera/gimbal once the inspire is running as you might screw something up and throw the gimbal out of wack.  I tried to gently insert the cable but the gimbal started to move on me so I quickly gave up.  What is the proper procedure for hooking up a USB cable to the usb port on the back of the camera?  

Thanks for any suggestions.

2015-6-4
Use props
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

1) Power off Inspire1. Remove propellers.
2) Connect camera with usb cable to your pc
3) Power on Inspire1

The camera will sense the usb cable and will not initialize or move.
So no problem in stressing the gimble
2015-6-4
Use props
mspeicher
New

Germany

dundee Posted at 2015-6-4 19:44
1) Power off Inspire1. Remove propellers.
2) Connect camera with usb cable to your pc
3) Power on In ...

Are you sure? I tried it in your order and the gimbal still tries to move. In the manual it is the other way around. First Power on the Inspire and then plug in the USB cable. What is the correct way?
2015-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules