810 6 2019-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UPTGrad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1447884 ft
  • >>>
United States

If I buy this new Smart Controller, then I’ll have 2 controllers.
If I lose my Mavic 2 Pro in the ocean, I cannot just buy another Mavic 2 only.
I have to buy the kit with “another” controller.   Now, I’ll have 3 controllers!!
It appears that DJI is getting arrogant by not allowing one to buy a replacement drone without all the extra stuff.   I will pass on the smart controller for sure due to their unwillingness to allow us to buy just a replacement drone.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi UPTGrad, we're so sorry for the inconvenience. If the aircraft flew away and cannot be retrieved, please kindly contact the support@dji.com to report, the team will arrange for you.
2019-1-10
Use props
FLYINHASS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

...laughs, the more controllers the more control. I agree with you
2019-1-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I really hope for future drones using Ocusync dji offer these without RC, it does say in the manual Smart Remote will work with future drones, but this would need a change in policy by dji.
2019-1-18
Use props
MagicRide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I have a Mavic air controller, two batteries, and a set of ND filters which I'm trying to sell. Hopefully I can do it through ebay.
2019-1-18
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Question for the admins: Can I just get a M2P without controller? I dont currently have one and this would provide a reason for me to purchase the remote if there was a discount on the aircraft
2019-1-19
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 1-19 21:33
If you are considering the Smart Controller, but don't currently own a Mavic 2, wouldn't it make more sense to buy the M2P Smart Controller bundle?  You can't fly a Mavic 2 without an RC & you will save money going straight to the Smart Remote.

oh yeah... funny how that works.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules