osmo pocket/ usb- c / adapter
2613 7 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egargiulo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5000 ft
Italy

I bought an osmo pocket for a few days. all right. This morning the usb-c adapter to connect to the smartphone broke. in the meantime the spare part arrives, I tried to connect the usb-c port of the osmo pocket to the smartphone via usb-c / lightning cable. this solution does not work with the MIMO application because the smartphone is seen as a computer. Is this normal? what do I do?
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Egargiulo, I'm sorry to hear that. Please provide a short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using Google-drive or DropBox and provide the link here. I would recommend you email our support team to request a replacement: support.nl@dji.com for the broken accessory. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-11
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

YOu have to take the smartphone adapter off of the osmo pocket before you can use the USB c port on the bottom.  I don't have a USB C to Lightning cable so I can't try it that way but others have said that it works.
2019-1-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just turn adapter to face inwards it will work.
2019-1-11
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

LouisP Posted at 1-11 11:32
YOu have to take the smartphone adapter off of the osmo pocket before you can use the USB c port on the bottom.  I don't have a USB C to Lightning cable so I can't try it that way but others have said that it works.

thank. this solution does not work with the MIMO application because the smartphone is seen as a computer. what do I do? this solution recognizes the smartphone as a computer and therefore enables only the video and photo import function
2019-1-11
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-11 09:03
Hi Egargiulo, I'm sorry to hear that. Please provide a short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using Google-drive or DropBox and provide the link here. I would recommend you email our support team to request a replacement: support.nl@dji.com for the broken accessory. Thanks for your support.

hi paladin. I forwarded an email to Support as you advised me. do you confirm that what advises LuisP and hallmark007 is right and that it should work also on my OP?
2019-1-11
Use props
egargiulo
lvl.4
Italy

no reply? can nobody help me?
2019-1-15
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

It can be done but I forget the order you have to connect things. Try having the app already running in foreground and then connect the OP to the phone. I think that gets around it. Takes a little while to recognise it. If that doesn't work then try connecting the OP before turning it on. I don't have the OP on me so can't test, but I got it to work via the USB-C to both iPhone 6s and iPad Pro (2018). Make sure the lightning adapter on the OP (in the middle) is facing into the OP and not in the position you'd use to connect the phone. That stops the USB-C port working.
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules