Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wireless module and portrait mode
738 4 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3d974efb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 389199 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can somebody please tell me if when using the wireless module and holding the phone in portrait if the mimo image on the phone flips to portait too?
2019-1-11
Use props
Giammi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

I don't think so.. first of all there's no portrait mode for Osmo Pocket, even when not connected to the wi-fi module.. then, gimbal position is not linked to phone position in any way..
2019-1-11
Use props
The Rev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

No it stays in lanscape
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. To enable Portrait mode, You need to hold the grip and rotate it to the left or right until the screen switches to being vertical and it will automatically change to Portrait mode. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
dewarner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87536 ft
United States

Giammi Posted at 1-11 07:58
I don't think so.. first of all there's no portrait mode for Osmo Pocket, even when not connected to the wi-fi module.. then, gimbal position is not linked to phone position in any way..

There is portrait mode and also flashlight mode.  If the gimbal does not change when you move the Osmo Pocket, centering it will put in those modes.
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules