Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterB38
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6321191 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hi all.
I've just upgraded the Lightbridge 2 system on my M600 Pro (to V 1.1.70), and now the RC won't connect to the copter anymore. I've tried re-linking, but the RC just doesn't find the M600's signal anymore. After downgrading back to V1.1.60, everything goes straight back to normal and works perfectly again. Anyone else have this issue and know what to do about it? I thought it might be incompatibility between the RC's and the M600's LightBridge versions (as apparently there's no upgrade for the RC)...
2019-1-11
Use props
fans88535ce0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417123 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi,
I've done the updates on both Lightbridge 2 on
the Air unit (m600 pro) and both controllers
(master and slave) which cause me to loose
connection on the slave controller.
I can not figure how to downgrade the controller firmware!

The master controller is working fine alone and I
can tilt the Ronin mx, but the slave unit is keep
loosing its connection to the master unit and try
to connect repeatedly. It connects momentarily
and looses it right after.
I had no problem with previous firmware on the
controller and Lightbridge firmware version
I did also updated all of the Ronin MX, it's IMU, start
stop unit and anything else was there to match
up and update, or refresh the update!
The DJI go App softwares both on master and
slave controller are updated also.
Note: when slave controller tries to reconnect.

the master controller also loses it's control over
ronin mx gimbal. It seems like the slave
reconnection sequence interrupts the whole
gimbal controller.
2019-1-11
Use props
CR3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5872635 ft
  • >>>
Australia

How did you fix this I’m having the same issue cannot connect the RC to the m600 pro?
2019-2-2
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

Not sure this will help but I also had serious issues upgrading my 600 Pro yesterday.  First, I used Assistant 2 v1.2.4 to upgrade LB2 air system to 1.0.70. I also upgraded M600 controller on aircraft to the latest version (.66).  This where things went bad.  No matter what I did, I could not update the master and slave remote controllers using DJI GO on CrystalSky.  After much frustration , emails, and on-line support, I was able upgrade remotes with no problems using my iPhone running go.  GO on CrystalSky for the update does not work! Try an iPhone or iPad if you haven’t already tried.  Everything worked fine thereafter. Good luck.
2019-2-3
Use props
jhc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 790761 ft
United States

I found this in another thread about downgrading the controller firmware .

"I fixed my slave connection problem by downgrading both side of the Lightbridge. (Lightbridge air unit trough DJI Assist 2 back to V1.1.60 and Both Lightbridge controllers using DJI GO app on an Iphone/IOS device.)
the tricky part is downgrading the Lightbridge controllers. Crystalsky can not apply the downgrade and/or upgrade on the controllers because it's an Android device. But if you try to connect an IOS you will get an option to upgrade, and if you already upgraded the controller firmware to 1.2.40
you will need to downgrade it back to 1.2.10.  
You can do this by touch and holding the three little horizontal lines on the right corner of the main page of Go app on IOS for over 5 seconds . it will take you to a hidden menu that allows you to downgrade the controller Firmware. "

On Android devices I get a limited connection with no video, on iOS with DJI Go I get video, but DJI Pilot won't run on my iPad mini 4.  All these apps worked on all devices fine BEFORE the upgrade.  
2019-2-4
Use props
fans98420f4f
lvl.2

Australia

Hi I have an iPad with IOS and tried holding down the 3 little dots on the right top corner of GO app but nothing happens..
2019-2-11
Use props
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154928 ft
United States

I had this issue.  I upgraded the controller and then it wouldn't connect to the matrice.   I hooked the matrice up to dji assistant and refreshed the firmware, upgraded lightbridge as well, then it worked.  Stupid
2019-2-19
Use props
CR3
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

I still after weeks of trying cannot connect the controller, I’ve managed to update the firmware using an iPhone but still cannot connect to the m600 pro.  Anyone able to help?
2019-2-22
Use props
Manhoodas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259 ft
Denmark

M600 firm update

Hello guys. I have the solution to your worries. I am sorry but it seams like Dji support wont help us out much.
1. Power on the remote controller and lunch the GO app.  
2. In the right upper corner of the GO app main site, there a button ( Looks like 3 bars)  Its a menu bar!
3. Press the Icon bar for at least 3 second.
4. The roll back the driver on your Radio Equipment!

Thats it. It took me some time to figure it out.

For the team at DJI. Why the fuck do you hide options like this?
Your most expensive customers have to worry and irritate them selves, spending  many days trying to figure out how to make they're birds fly after a DJI-Firmware upgrade!
Its not acceptable at all. Test your update before you apply it to the people that are using your pro. flying machines.
I also lost all GPS signal on one flight with the new M600 firm update. This never happen before. So be aware guys. There might be bugs so fly carefully after any kind of firm update as a safety issue!

2019-2-22
Use props
CR3
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

did you fix this i rolled mine back and now i canot see V 1.1.70 anymore and still not working?
2019-2-23
Use props
Simon7354
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1721414 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI these are the error codes I'm getting after trying to update Lightbridge2 on my M600
Any clues? Just to add to this problem, the master controller will not link to the craft (V1.2.40) (Master and Slave) App (3.1.52)(DJI GO)
ERROR CODES (1300020109) (13000501255)
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 13.59.08.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 13.58.33.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 14.39.02.png
2019-3-6
Use props
PeterB38
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

Simon7354 Posted at 3-6 06:03
DJI these are the error codes I'm getting after trying to update Lightbridge2 on my M600
Any clues? Just to add to this problem, the master controller will not link to the craft (V1.2.40) (Master and Slave) App (3.1.52)(DJI GO)
ERROR CODES (1300020109) (13000501255)

It took me a while to figure it out, but basically it's simple. DJI should just make it more clear on how to proceed...
1) connect your M600 with DJI Assistant for Matrice and upgrade the M600's firmware
2) for updating Lightbridge you need ANOTHER ASSISTANT. It's in very small writing on the M600 download page. So in fact you need to download a special assistant for Lightbridge.
3) update Lightbridge through the special Assistant
4) after this is complete, disconnect your M600 from your PC, shut down the M600.
5) Turn on your RC (both of them, and make sure theiPad has a WiFi connection). Turn on your M600. On both RC's you will now get a message "firmware update required". Update both RC's
6) done
2019-3-6
Use props
Simon7354
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1721414 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PeterB38 Posted at 3-6 13:02
It took me a while to figure it out, but basically it's simple. DJI should just make it more clear on how to proceed...
1) connect your M600 with DJI Assistant for Matrice and upgrade the M600's firmware
2) for updating Lightbridge you need ANOTHER ASSISTANT. It's in very small writing on the M600 download page. So in fact you need to download a special assistant for Lightbridge.

Bingo ! Thanks PeterB38 as Peter said follow the URL, it will take you to the "LightBridge update" download page..
2019-3-8
Use props
Fancey Pants
lvl.2
Flight distance : 533409 ft
United States

Everyone needs to be aware that the latest update for lightbridge 2 is bugged again. Downgrade advised, use your finger and hold upper right hand corner icon of the main menu where it says camera,  at the main screen that you see once you open the app you should see 3 lines icon in the top right hand cornor just hold down on that for about 8 seconds then a screen should apper tap refresh that will downgrade you to 1.2.10  you also need to downgrade the air module to 1.6 to match firmware plug into the led module using usb and DJI Assistant 2 For Autopilot under the lightbridge 2 downloads section.
Why have 3 versions of the software that were all desigend to do the same thing... DJI Dumb

and why the heck does refresh downgrade the firmware again really????   ((UPDATE)) ((This is only on Ipad version of app))

That is DJI for yea shame.

2019-3-11
Use props
PeterB38
lvl.3
  • >>>
Belgium

Fancey Pants Posted at 3-11 17:21
Everyone needs to be aware that the latest update for lightbridge 2 is bugged again. Downgrade advised, use your finger and hold upper right hand corner icon of the main menu where it says camera,  at the main screen that you see once you open the app you should see 3 lines icon in the top right hand cornor just hold down on that for about 8 seconds then a screen should apper tap refresh that will downgrade you to 1.2.10  you also need to downgrade the air module to 1.6 to match firmware plug into the led module using usb and DJI Assistant 2 For Autopilot under the lightbridge 2 downloads section.
Why have 3 versions of the software that were all desigend to do the same thing... DJI Dumb

What do you mean when you say "bugged"? I've flown with everything updated to the latest version, and I didn't notice any problems. Which of course doesn't mean there aren't any, but what problems did you have?
2019-3-12
Use props
ALIVINGSTON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154928 ft
United States

Simon7354 Posted at 3-8 12:29
[view_image]

Bingo ! Thanks PeterB38  as Peter said follow the URL, it will take you to the "LightBridge update" download page..

oh my god thank you for this.  It's been driving me crazy with the errors!
2019-3-23
Use props
jhc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 790761 ft
United States

There is an upgrade for the controller but only with an iOS device, not Android. Lot's of people with the same problem, myself included.
2019-3-26
Use props
dazonic.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8018271 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Anybody with dramas connecting controllers, solution is in this thread:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-176488-1-1.html

Current working magic combination:

Matrice 600 Pro:
Fw DJI M600P - v.1.00.01.67 (2019.02)
Fw DJI LighBridge (Air System) - 1.1.60

Remote Controller:
DJI GO app - 3.1.50
Fw Lightbridge2 - 1.1.60
Remote Controller - 1.2.10

2019-4-12
Use props
Pixel Sky 8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4226 ft
Australia

PeterB38 Posted at 3-6 13:02
It took me a while to figure it out, but basically it's simple. DJI should just make it more clear on how to proceed...
2) for updating Lightbridge you need ANOTHER ASSISTANT. It's in very small writing on the M600 download page. So in fact you need to download a special assistant for Lightbridge.

Hi PeterB38

You are a saviour!

I had been struggling for 3 days until I saw your post. Thanks mate.
2019-4-21
Use props
fansd07cac14
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262103 ft
United Kingdom

Manhoodas Posted at 2-22 23:48
Hello guys. I have the solution to your worries. I am sorry but it seams like Dji support wont help us out much.
1. Power on the remote controller and lunch the GO app.  
2. In the right upper corner of the GO app main site, there a button ( Looks like 3 bars)  Its a menu bar!

Thanks for the information and instructions, really helped me out, didnt quite work how you said but that is down to DJI and the way they build the software .... the little tip about the three lines on the DJI GO app is a gem and you should sell that knowledge
2019-4-21
Use props
djiuser_7sys4qkcfwYS
New
Flight distance : 118 ft
  • >>>

Hi all..
I have installed dji Z30 on matric 600 everything new , I am not getting a video feed from the camera dji z30 , I have checked all the settings , it keeps connecting and showing me the telemetry data , But the whole time I have no image transmission signal , I have checked all connections too so i know that it's not loose a cable , The camera and cables is new .
I have upgraded the LB2 system to v 1.1.70 , and now the rc won't connect to copter anymore , I've tried to relinking but the rc doesn't find the M600's  signal anymore , After downgrading back to v 1.1.60 , everything goes straight back to normal and works perfectly again , except I'm not getting video feed from the camera z30.....
........Any help.....
2019-9-3
Use props
Leofuica
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1107146 ft
  • >>>
Chile

The final solution recipe is:
Use Assistant 1.2.5
Use IOS in your RC
Voilá....