Attention DJI: Drone World = Scam
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DvwTKxKOx8RJ
lvl.1

United States

To whom it may concern:

Drone World is claiming to be an authorized DJI dealer, and yet this is taking place:

This "company" is holding my funds while refusing to ship the goods they offered. They claim they can not honor the price, even though they processed the transaction and withdrew the funds. They are also failing to refund my money. Yesterday I tried calling them multible times. Their phone lines didn't connect to any service. I'm filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the FBI. This is the first time in my life I've had such an unacceptable online purchase experience. I also have the joy of needing to close my bussiness checking account, because I cannot trust them with my information.

Look at their recent reviews on TrustPilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/drone-world.com

Many others are having the a simular experience recently.

I sudjest DJI imediately drops Drone World as an authroized dealer to help prevent others from being taken advantage of.

I am repeating this post on the different aircraft specific forums here to notify as many potential Drone World customers as possible.

A concerned citizen and DJI customer,
- Matt Gutacker
mattgutacker@gmail.com

2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Matt, we apologize for the troubles you had recently. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Would it be possible to PM us your reference number? I will be forwarding this to the proper department for us to be able to check and help you with this issue. We hope to help you with this. Kindly let us know if there are any other concerns. We're here to help you. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I think most of the regulars have known for at least a couple years that Drone World is a site to avoid.  Thanks for posting.
2019-1-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Always a good idea to do your research before buying anything online.  Too many crooks out there now days.

2019-1-11
Use props
JCcre8nColorado
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have spent over 10K with Drone World over the last 4-5 years and have never had any problems.  New management maybe?  
2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules