Phantom 2 Vision+
1396 3 2019-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
REnglish
New

United States

I have the Phantom 2 vision and have had it for years and never used it.  At the time my phone was not compatable with the download so I stored it and forgot about for over 4 years.
Dont know what to do now. I have a Verision LG4 but I can't see that it is compatable either?
Is there a download for the camera out there? Any suggestions
I'm guessing I can fly the drone without any downloads but the camera won't work right?
Thanks in advance for any advise
REnglish
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day REnglish. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Phantom 2. Since you are having this issues the best thing you need to do is to send an email to support@dji.com for additional help. Thank you.
2019-1-11
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Do you have another device to try?  Check the battery too.  I'm betting it's long gone by now.
2019-1-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I agree with Alabama.  Check your battery.  It's almost certainly dead.  Fortunately there's plenty of used batteries still good and available on eBay.

Decide whether you want to get your Phantom 2 Vision in the air and working.  You will need to invest some time into it.  If you're willing to do that, start reading the manual.  Read it at least twice.  Find it in the link below.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision/info#downloads

If you're not willing to invest some time learning the system, it's probably best if you just sell it.   This is not the kind of thing you can just set on the ground and start flying.  

Here is a link to the flight app which you should download and install onto your phone:  https://upgrade.dj2006.net/redirect/links/DJI_VISION.apk

It's possible the camera won't send live video anymore due to sitting on a shelf for four years.  You'll have to test it to find out.  If it still sends live video, great.  If not, the other functions will still work.  You can still fly with video but w/o a video live feed.  Yes you can fly without the camera working.  Or you can replace the camera.  

You'll need to download and install the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant v 3.8 to your desktop or laptop.

Before you fly, you must register with FAA as a hobbyist and adhere your FA number to the Phantom.  

Come back here with questions.

Good luck

2019-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules