Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI - Please sell us a new case that fits the wireless module
1718 15 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

I want to keep the wireless module on at all times so please design a new pocket protective case that fits the Osmo Pocket with the wireless module on.

Thanks.

p.s. and cut out an extra little hole where the charging indicator light is too!)
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Upscaleman. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. Rest assured that I will forward this information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-12
Use props
The Rev
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
Germany

And another case with the Scroll wheel and the Wireless Module on
2019-1-12
Use props
Chris1a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 801 ft
Sweden

The Rev Posted at 1-12 12:51
And another case with the Scroll wheel and the Wireless Module on

I still haven't gotten my expansion kit, but I'd also want a case that accommodates for the wheel (I assume it's still small enough to fit in a pocket so..)
2019-1-12
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

I found myself getting bored of the wheel rather quickly.  The wireless module, however, is a gift that keeps on giving.

Nonetheless, DJI could further increase its profit if they offered a number of cases - one for just the wireless module, one for just the wheel, one with both options.
2019-1-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Upscaleman Posted at 1-12 17:05
I found myself getting bored of the wheel rather quickly.  The wireless module, however, is a gift that keeps on giving.

Nonetheless, DJI could further increase its profit if they offered a number of cases - one for just the wireless module, one for just the wheel, one with both options.

Plenty of cases available on Amazon.
2019-1-12
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Plenty of cases online, that will store everything no issue, but then what would folk have to complain about, right.

2019-1-12
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

I too just want to keep the wireless module on and the controller wheel. Maybe the accessory mount once I receive it. So I ordered this lens hood https://smile.amazon.com/gp/prod ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and a glass screen protector for the display and I plan on ditching the case.
2019-1-12
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-12 17:18
Plenty of cases available on Amazon.

Perhaps you don't understand what I asked:

Yes, there are lots of cases that store MANY things on Amazon.

What I requested is the SAME, FORM FITTING CASE that comes with the osmo, but just large enough to fit the wireless module (and/or the scroll wheel).
2019-1-12
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

M2Wair Posted at 1-12 17:31
Plenty of cases online, that will store everything no issue, but then what would folk have to complain about, right.

So you don't get it either...Gotcha....
2019-1-12
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

darrins Posted at 1-12 17:56
I too just want to keep the wireless module on and the controller wheel. Maybe the accessory mount once I receive it. So I ordered this lens hood https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LCLFK3F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and a glass screen protector for the display and I plan on ditching the case.

ordered one of those too.
2019-1-12
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Upscaleman Posted at 1-12 18:53
So you don't get it either...Gotcha....

Oh no I do get it........ order a Pyg-Tech Gimbal protector if you want to keep it small and put it in your pockets. Won't cover the wireless module but it's a working solution.
2019-1-13
Use props
AmaDee
lvl.3
United States

I too just want to keep the wireless module on and the controller wheel. Maybe the accessory mount once I receive it. So I ordered this lens hood https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LCLFK3F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and a glass screen protector for the display and I plan on ditching the case.

Ordered this too. Just waiting for it to be delivered. I also ordered a screen protector. I skipped the lens protected toe though since the ND filters aren’t as secured with it on. I wanted to avoid the hassle of having to install the scroll wheel every time I want to use it too.

Is the gimbal cover pretty secure when attached? Still trying to figure out how it latches on. Guess I’ll find out once it’s deivered.
2019-1-16
Use props
cEQtBhqjyKJB
lvl.3
Canada

I too just want to keep the wireless module on and the controller wheel. Maybe the accessory mount once I receive it. So I ordered this lens hood https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LCLFK3F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and a glass screen protector for the display and I plan on ditching the case.

But you probably have to be careful when you have the gimbal cover on to not accidentally power on the pocket... could it damage the gimbal or is there a built in safety that will prevent damage?
2019-1-16
Use props
AmaDee
lvl.3
United States

I think the last firmware update did add a feature where the gimbal stops the motors from trying to correct itself if it detects that there’s something obstructing it from doing so. A prompt pops on the screen as well.
2019-1-16
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Surely someone will make one of these. When they do message me as I'd like one too.
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules