Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Looking to purchase a DJI Mavic 2 Pro and have some questions
1222 11 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

Are there any discounts available for these aircraft? I have my finger on the trigger now to purchase. I was looking at the Fly More bundle included that Amazon has listed, but I never heard of C&J (the store selling it).  

Thanks in advance for your assistance
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DCDronePilot. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for choosing DJI. We highly recommend to purchase a DJI product through our official online and retail stores to be able to get the best deals and to be able to get genuine DJI merchandise and it's warranties. For additional information, you can refer to the link below for genuine DJI Products as well. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-1-12
Use props
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 13:21
Hello and good day DCDronePilot. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for choosing DJI. We highly recommend to purchase a DJI product through our official online and retail stores to be able to get the best deals and to be able to get genuine DJI merchandise and it's warranties. For additional information, you can refer to the link below for genuine DJI Products as well. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy

I would do that, but it seems like no Fly More bundle is available from any of your listed sellers. Also, I see no discounts on the aircraft that are listed.
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DCDronePilot Posted at 1-12 14:07
I would do that, but it seems like no Fly More bundle is available from any of your listed sellers. Also, I see no discounts on the aircraft that are listed.

Thank you for the quick reply DCDronePilot. You may also try this link to check all the DJI Mavic Series product and it's accessories  that are for sale. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/shop/mavic-series?from=menu_products
2019-1-12
Use props
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 14:13
Thank you for the quick reply DCDronePilot. You may also try this link to check all the DJI Mavic Series product and it's accessories  that are for sale. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/shop/mavic-series?from=menu_products

I'm not seeing any discounts on the aircraft. The fly More is sold separately, too
2019-1-12
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

If you purchase  Mavic  2 with the new Smart controller you get a $200 discount  on the controller.
2019-1-12
Use props
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

Kingram Posted at 1-12 14:49
If you purchase  Mavic  2 with the new Smart controller you get a $200 discount  on the controller.

I think the price on the smart controller is absurd, so I prefer to purchase only the Fly More, the Mavic 2 Pro and the DJI Refresh
2019-1-12
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
United States

State Farm Insurance is around $60 a year with $0 deductible and you don't have to recover the drone, better deal than Refresh.
2019-1-12
Use props
DCDronePilot
lvl.2

United States

Kingram Posted at 1-12 20:22
State Farm Insurance is around $60 a year with $0 deductible and you don't have to recover the drone, better deal than Refresh.

You mean I can just call State Farm and request a policy just on the drone even if I don't use them for other things?
2019-1-18
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
United States

YES. ask for a PAP Personal articles policy , sorry for the late response.
2019-1-26
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

DCDronePilot Posted at 1-12 14:44
I'm not seeing any discounts on the aircraft. The fly More is sold separately, too

As it stands, there really isnt a fly more bundle, however on amazon there is a 2 pro going for approx 1478$ by itself. Otherwise the next lowest is about 1300$ for a "certified refurbished" aircraft, although I dont recognize the seller or see any reviews so be aware of that. Another option is if there is a local Best buy you might be able to utilize their financing, I have used them for 2 out of 3 of my aircraft and they have been awesome about it. Also, if you find a lower price they will price match, but confirm that they will price match whatever you might find online before purchasing. Hope this helps
2019-1-26
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kingram Posted at 1-12 20:22

Does that still work? I heard from a state farm person that they wont cover aircraft crashes with that policy. I think it was on 400AGL's channel on youtube or reddit.
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules