1368 7 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Admins, have you seen this?   Click on the link.  This is on Facebook.

https://bit.ly/2qJqn14

2019-1-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Too good to be true, thanks for reporting
2019-1-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another scam.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this information. Unfortunately, the link wasn't produced by our developers or by DJI. Please be careful about providing your information to those untrusted websites. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-13
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-13 10:15
Hi, thanks for sharing this information. Unfortunately, the link wasn't produced by our developers or by DJI. Please be careful about providing your information to those untrusted websites. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you DJI Tony.   Oh, I stay away from these sites.  What I can't stand is to read the comments on that page from the people not getting the product,, just wasted their money on something false.
2019-1-13
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Lonesome Crow Posted at 1-13 11:04
Thank you DJI Tony.   Oh, I stay away from these sites.  What I can't stand is to read the comments on that page from the people not getting the product,, just wasted their money on something false.

I agree with DJI Tony and Woe. Looks like a site not to participate in.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lonesome Crow Posted at 1-13 11:04
Thank you DJI Tony.   Oh, I stay away from these sites.  What I can't stand is to read the comments on that page from the people not getting the product,, just wasted their money on something false.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. Hope that they would report it as a scam to the local authority who are dealing with this type of situation. Thank you for sharing this information so that our valued customers will be aware.  We will forward this information to the designated department as well. Thank you for the support. Let's all be safe!
2019-1-13
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

They said it's mavic 2 pro but the image was mavic pro. LOL
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules