Ordered Canceled and Refunded Twice for PGY item
967 11 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drkatherine1
lvl.2
United States

For the second time I have ordered the PGYtech phone holder accessory only to have it canceled and refunded after a couple of days.  Both times the seller had different seller names and listed a California city that it would be shipping from.  Only after I checked on .... did I find out that both sellers were the same person. I have seen now ship dates pushed off until March or April. Just an FYI I just saw that B&H Photo has this item listed but as a special order with no return.
2019-1-12
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Order direct from Pyg-Tech not ebay or Amazon

Hope you get it sorted quickly.
2019-1-12
Use props
fans1f4a3127
Second Officer
Germany

I ordert direct from PGY Tech, the holder is nice works smoth und the handy holder is Aluminium
2019-1-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I also ordered from Pgy tech, it’s on its way has taken some time but hopefully worth it.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your story. Hope you'll get the best recommendation where you could purchase this accessory. We have authorized and physical store that you could check to possibly purchase the item that you need aside from our official store. Please refer to the link below. Thank you for the support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-1-13
Use props
DroneyMcDroneface
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

I had the same happen on ebay a few days ago....refunded same day. So I ordered mine direct from pgytech. Shipped out next day, should be here in a couple days.
2019-1-13
Use props
drkatherine1
lvl.2
United States

I finally ordered directly from PGYtech so far so good. I hope it gets here soon.
2019-1-13
Use props
Roger1167
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1510728 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the web address for Pgytech. I have tried Pgytech.com that doesn't work. Is it really B&H.
2019-1-13
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

Roger1167 Posted at 1-13 21:04
What is the web address for Pgytech. I have tried Pgytech.com that doesn't work. Is it really B&H.

https://www.pgy-tech.com/18c-holder  

I will be ordering from here as well.  
2019-1-13
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Mine arrived today and it's pretty good - I can attach all sorts of stuff, eg Zoom H2N recorder which doesn't get seen by the camera and the recorder display and record button is visible from the back.  So it is easy to record audio and video close to sync.  Also I tried attaching a flash bracket which then makes a comfortable side grip.  Many possibilities!
Chief downside is that you have to be careful with installing the phone and the Pocket to avoid straining the connector while doing so.  You wouldn't want to be constantly assembling and taking apart the little rig - it's for when you are doing a whole lot of serious stuff and need the phone and Pocket constantly connected.
2019-1-14
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Order both the Phone mount and the Gimbal protector in the evening of the 13th and got the shipping notice in the evening on the 15th with EMS tracking. Hopefully will see them early next week.
2019-1-16
Use props
shuttershooter
lvl.1

United States

Still waiting for mine rom China. I ordered it because my phone has a micro USB connector that connects to a USB-C adapter. I figured the PGY Tech phone holder was the answer to keeping a stable connection.
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules