Help me with my extremely shakey gimbal problem?
1170 11 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr_DJI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 853 ft

United States

Not sure what caused this to start happening. No i did not crash it in anyway. using dji mavic pro.
Was flying it and in the middle of flying there was all of a sudden and extreme amount of vibration and shaking. Then what happens is the camera will droop down to one corner, for eg bottom left or bottom right. (already tried to calibrate and reset the gimbal about 3 times but problem still continues)

What the hell is going on ?
2019-1-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mr_DJI, just to verify, is there any error message when the gimbal shakes? Could you upload a short operation video for better assistance? Thank you!
2019-1-12
Use props
Mr_DJI
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-12 22:16
Hi Mr_DJI, just to verify, is there any error message when the gimbal shakes? Could you upload a short operation video for better assistance? Thank you!

i dont think i see any error msg. i will try to upload a video
2019-1-13
Use props
Mr_DJI
lvl.1

United States

i uploaded a video of the vibration/shakey gimbal slanted to one corner to gyfcat. pl;ease ensure u watch the full minute so you can see all the vibrations and camera tilted
https://gfycat.com/ShorttermGroundedFlyinglemur

2019-1-13
Use props
Mr_DJI
lvl.1

United States

anyone can help me. what is wrong with the problem? is it warranty issue"?
2019-1-13
Use props
Mr_DJI
lvl.1

Canada

also i forgot to mention, another problem that i am seeing on the gimbal is at the very centre of the camera lens on the inside, for some reason during any flight now, a small dot of fog or smudge appears at the very centre of the lens on the inside causing a very foggy/smokey look on the camera. and this happens everytime i fly now.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mr_DJI Posted at 1-13 18:19
also i forgot to mention, another problem that i am seeing on the gimbal is at the very centre of the camera lens on the inside, for some reason during any flight now, a small dot of fog or smudge appears at the very centre of the lens on the inside causing a very foggy/smokey look on the camera. and this happens everytime i fly now.

Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, have you tried to refresh the firmware? If yes and the issue remains, I'm sorry that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Also, whether it is a warranty case can be confirmed after the designated service center receives the unit and do the damage assessment. Hope for your understanding.
2019-1-14
Use props
Mr_DJI
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 1-14 03:19
Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, have you tried to refresh the firmware? If yes and the issue remains, I'm sorry that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Also, whether it is a warranty case can be confirmed after the designated service center receives the unit and do the damage assessment. Hope for your understanding.

did you watch the video. what do you think is the problem?
2019-1-14
Use props
TMH71
lvl.3
Germany

Mr_DJI Posted at 1-14 09:24

I have the same problem, i think its the wind, the gimbal is very nervous with wind, the gimbal is shaking when he has too much wind, but i got a message "gimbal overload". A friend has also a Mavic2Pro and we will going to test both Mavis under the same conditions the next days, so i will see what the problem is.
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mr_DJI Posted at 1-14 09:24

I'm afraid that the issue cannot be confirmed remotely, sorry about this. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, please kindly provide us with your case number, we'll be here for help.
2019-1-16
Use props
Mr_DJI
lvl.1

Canada

TMH71 Posted at 1-15 12:51
I have the same problem, i think its the wind, the gimbal is very nervous with wind, the gimbal is shaking when he has too much wind, but i got a message "gimbal overload". A friend has also a Mavic2Pro and we will going to test both Mavis under the same conditions the next days, so i will see what the problem is.

so buddy what worked for me is i used the dji assist software  i flashed the drone and everything is back to normal it seems. downgrade it to lowest software, re up grade to current software, then click on adjust settigs back to default and than calibrate the camera throught he dji assist software
2019-1-24
Use props
Kirby Harrison 3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251558 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I had the same problem from brand new. It was a fault with the gimbal. I did everything dji told me to do and had no effect after months off dji then finally said send it back in. They sent me a replacement and this one works fine
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules