503 4 2019-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mr01nY45iKii
lvl.3
Flight distance : 44327 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi!!! I have the dji spark and mavic pro and I use them with iPhone 6. But I have a bigger screen and I'm thinking of getting a used Ipad mini 2 cellular or Samsung Galaxy s2 8 '' T713. Which in your opinion is better than a screen theme for use in the sun and for less use when transmitting.
2019-1-12
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I think that both the iPad mini 2 and the galaxy s2 are not powerful enough to run the latest app version.
Maybe it will work fine if you install a much older version of the DJI go 4 app.

Fly safely
Alex
2019-1-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Folks keep saying the iPad mini 2 is not compatible well it is.

I using my iPad mini with both my Mp and now my MPZ. as long as
its updated to the latest firmware it will work. IOS just works
better.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. we would recommend using a recommended mobile device for your DJI Spark for compatibility and reliability on both the DJI Spark and of the DJI Go 4 application. The Ipad mini 2 cellular or Samsung Galaxy s2 8 '' T713 might work  however the performance may be limited, and there may have some compatible issues.  For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Spark. Thank you for your support.

2019-1-13
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50906 ft
Netherlands

I use an iPad Mini 2 (wifi) as well and it works flawless. No performance issue at all.
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules