Mavic 2 Pro camera zoom/gimbal L&R control
8866 13 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ollie Bird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1581873 ft
United States

Am I correct that there is no zooming ability in the app or controller for the Mavic 2 Pro like there is on the Mavic 2 Zoom? Same with ability to swing the gimbal left and right while flying ahead. To have such a high end camera one would expect to have these features especially the zoom or telephoto as some call it.
2019-1-13
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

no zoom on the pro, but you can swing the camera left and right by putting your finger on your device display and drag the camera about,
2019-1-13
Use props
Ollie Bird
Second Officer
United States

raven swe Posted at 1-13 07:33
no zoom on the pro, but you can swing the camera left and right by putting your finger on your device display and drag the camera about,

So the trick is to leave the finger on the pad, i tried before with a quick touch to the side and got  a screen
with a home point button, a gimbal button, and a screen brightness button. I'll try again, thanks for the reply. Too bad no zoom.How's the weather where you are? I see Europe has gotten a ton of snow, avalanche in Switzerland filled a hotel lobby to the ceiling
with snow.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately yes there is no option on the remote controller to zoom in/out the camera and for the Left and Right you can control it from the App by just dragging from the screen left and right.
2019-1-13
Use props
Ollie Bird
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-13 08:17
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately yes there is no option on the remote controller to zoom in/out the camera and for the Left and Right you can control it from the App by just dragging from the screen left and right.

Thanks, let's ask DJI to upgrade the camera.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ollie Bird Posted at 1-13 08:21
Thanks, let's ask DJI to upgrade the camera.

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply Thanks for the suggestion, we will forward this with our team for consideration, Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-13
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

weather not too bad at the mo, bit of snow today but nothing like some parts of Europe, temps pretty mild for this time of the year aswell  
2019-1-13
Use props
Ollie Bird
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-13 08:17
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately yes there is no option on the remote controller to zoom in/out the camera and for the Left and Right you can control it from the App by just dragging from the screen left and right.

What mode do you have to be in because it doesn't work on the table if I am I'm in camera mode?
2019-1-14
Use props
Master.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

There is no zoom on the pro but you can control you gimbal by the left dial on your RC.
2019-1-14
Use props
B4603Z
New

Indonesia

on the 1st place i think mavic 2 pro hasselblad can handle optical zoom, so there is no optical zoom on M2 Pro
2019-2-14
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

it would be nice on the MP2 if you could set the C1/C2 to flip between Tilt/Pan like on the Inspire 1. also would be nice on the MP2 for an actual "CENTER" function not a "CENTER/DOWN"  ill be flying and move my camera on the MP2 side to side then want to recenter and itll point straight down. then need to hit the button again to flip it back foward
2019-2-15
Use props
djiuser_k8PRM07loXwP
New
United States

I just got a mavic 2 pro. And it feels so wrong that you have to remove your hand from the controller to adjust pan. this should be settable to the right dial.  it would make for far better shots to be able to control the tilt with left finger and pan with right. and adjustments can be set to 5 way joystick.
2020-8-17
Use props
djiuser_kfN91OgZ4PAu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15853 ft
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-1-13 08:17
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately yes there is no option on the remote controller to zoom in/out the camera and for the Left and Right you can control it from the App by just dragging from the screen left and right.

Bonjour,

En faisant la mise au point via mon smartphone et en gardant le doigt longtemps sur l'écran  je me suis aperçu tout bêtement que je pouvais orienter  la caméra du Mavic 2 pro  dans tous les sens. Le soucis est que je n'arrive pas à recentrer rapidement la caméra sauf en utilisant le bouton c1 que j'ai paramétré pour que la caméra s'oriente d'abord vers le bas puis vers l'avant. Avez vous une astuce plus simple.
Merci d'avance.
2021-5-2
Use props
djiuser_ykGU2CNYq1Vw
lvl.1

Australia

djiuser_k8PRM07loXwP Posted at 2020-8-17 09:51
I just got a mavic 2 pro. And it feels so wrong that you have to remove your hand from the controller to adjust pan. this should be settable to the right dial.  it would make for far better shots to be able to control the tilt with left finger and pan with right. and adjustments can be set to 5 way joystick.

that would make just a bit too much sense

but instead, we have to let go of the very things controlling the drone just to pan the camera about... ridiculously unsafe.
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules