Coupon ordering issues
931 7 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nico77
lvl.2
Germany

Hey There,

I am trying to order several accessoires with the DJI Select discount coupons. My issue is this:

When i order one item through the coupon select method I'm hit with a 24 euro shipping cost eradicating my discount. When i add all three acccessoires I want to buy into the shopping cart there in no shipping cost but i can only apply one discount.

is there a way to buy multiple accessoires without paying shipping and keeping my discount?
2019-1-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

?? Not the discount will be determent by the final price? Like you buy 3 accessories worth $100 then you apply for the 10% discount code you will just need to pay $90. It will works for all the accessories in your order
2019-1-15
Use props
Nico77
lvl.2
Germany

jacksonnai Posted at 1-15 04:25
?? Not the discount will be determent by the final price? Like you buy 3 accessories worth $100 then you apply for the 10% discount code you will just need to pay $90. It will works for all the accessories in your order

Sadly enough thats not how it worked out for me. It just deducted 20% of one item.
2019-1-15
Use props
djiuser_aWBBEPFDXRYo
New

India

How do I create a promo code? I am also facing this problem. I took help from online shopping but didn't get any help.
2019-1-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

djiuser_aWBBEPFDXRYo Posted at 1-16 00:59
How do I create a promo code? I am also facing this problem. I took help from online shopping but didn't get any help.

Dude you can't create a promo code! It need to be given by DJI or you join the select member
2019-1-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nico77 Posted at 1-15 14:35
Sadly enough thats not how it worked out for me. It just deducted 20% of one item.

Wow that strange, you are using the select member discount code?
2019-1-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

djiuser_aWBBEPFDXRYo Posted at 1-16 00:59
How do I create a promo code? I am also facing this problem. I took help from online shopping but didn't get any help.

Btw welcome to the forum mate!
2019-1-16
Use props
Nico77
lvl.2
Germany

jacksonnai Posted at 1-16 03:41
Wow that strange, you are using the select member discount code?

Yeah, one of the select 20% off coupons. With the extra added shipping costs thats just not worth it
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules