Problem Re Centreing
736 6 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidDaniel
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi, please help.

I’ve been using the Ronin S for around 6 months, without problem.

Suddenly I’m having problems with the re-centre function.

Despite manually balancing the Ronin S properly, re-center brings it back to one-sided on the roll axis.

I’ve reset to original factory settings in the app, but no joy.

The it does the crazy epileptic fit, which is amazing for the stress levels.

2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DavidDaniel, sorry for the troubles on re-centering the gimbal, please follow the steps below to make the Joint Calibration to see if it works:
1. Please double press the Trigger button to center the gimbal.
2. Press and hold the joint angle in the app for about 6 seconds to start the joint angle calibration. Then click “OK”.
2.png 3.png

2019-1-13
Use props
DavidDaniel
lvl.1
Ireland

Yeah, double clicking recenters the gimbal not straight, even though it is balanced.

At this stage I’m losing money because I can’t work and the gimbal is damaging my camera when it has its fits.

How can I send you a video of what I’m experiencing. There must be an easier way than uploading to YouTube and sending you a link?

Surely I can send you a small phone clip via Instagram or something?
2019-1-14
Use props
DavidDaniel
lvl.1
Ireland

OK that worked. Thanks!

But, I had to hold joint angle, then manually straighten gimbal, then click ok

Thanks for your help!
2019-1-14
Use props
Hardik Shukla
New

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-13 20:06
Hi DavidDaniel, sorry for the troubles on re-centering the gimbal, please follow the steps below to make the Joint Calibration to see if it works:
1. Please double press the Trigger button to center the gimbal.
2. Press and hold the joint angle in the app for about 6 seconds to start the joint angle calibration. Then click “OK”.

Offset Calibration sucseed means what ? i was problm with same. position is not right. joint angle showing me offset calibration sucseed but gimbal in not in centre. please help me sir.
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DavidDaniel Posted at 1-14 12:55
OK that worked. Thanks!

But, I had to hold joint angle, then manually straighten gimbal, then click ok

Glad to know it works, please keep me updated if the issue happens again, thank you.
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hardik Shukla Posted at 1-14 14:17
Offset Calibration sucseed means what ? i was problm with same. position is not right. joint angle showing me offset calibration sucseed but gimbal in not in centre. please help me sir.

Hi Hardik Shukla, sorry to know the issue persists after the Joint Calibration, may I have the firmware version and the APP version? Any chance to share us a short video? We also need the screenshot of the Parameter Settings in the APP after the Joint Calibration for further support, please press 'More' and show us the whole settings, thank you in advance.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules