Please Help
665 3 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Squeaky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 885440 ft
Australia

Is anone els who are living in Australia having problemes contacting Custormer Surport on the 1300 090 802 Number. Its a joke and the online tec surport is like waiting for paint to dry

2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Squeaky, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, may I have more details of what happened? Could you please PM me your contact number and the email account which you are used to contact our support so that we can make an investigation and keep improving our customer service? Thank you in advance.
2019-1-13
Use props
Squeaky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 885440 ft
Australia

Hi DJI Mindy
Thanks for the quick response.
I have since spoken to DJI and my Mavic Pro has just been posted to Melbourne (Vic) so now its a waiting game from DJI Repair
Kind Regards
Darren
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Squeaky Posted at 1-13 18:44
Hi DJI Mindy
Thanks for the quick response.
I have since spoken to DJI and my Mavic Pro has just been posted to Melbourne (Vic) so now its a waiting game from DJI Repair

I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and the package is on the way to our repair center, your experience with our support team has been forwarded to the related team to investigate, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules