Osmo Pocket power off position not working?
4184 7 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GirlyGamer
lvl.1

Australia

Newbie here, so hope this is the right place. I've noticed on a few videos the Osmo Pocket seems to automatically go into a case storage position when powered down? Mine does not do this, just staying in whatever position it was in at the time. I've re calibrated it and still nothing. Am I missing something in the settings somewhere to enable this function? I don't really like touching the gimbal bit to get it into the case.

Thanks for your time!
2019-1-13
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
Germany

It should move to the park position but it is only held there for 8 seconds by the motor so if you don’t put it away by then it will drift .
2019-1-13
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

If you are not feeling any resistance to moving the gimbal when the power is off it is safe enough to move into position for storage. You could also try a factory reset. Swipe down. press cog, swipe right, press more, press reset.
2019-1-13
Use props
GirlyGamer
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks for the replies so far guys. I tried the factory reset, now it moves a few mm then stops. It certainly isn't moving into the storage position for me (at all). I figured it's safe to move it as I've seen a few you tubers doing that, but I'm worried something is wrong with it, because it isn't doing the storage position automatically like I assume it should be?
2019-1-13
Use props
mimimomo
lvl.2
New Zealand

Sounds like you need to update the firmware using the Mimo app - the original shipping version didn't have storage park feature.
2019-1-13
Use props
GirlyGamer
lvl.1

Australia

mimimomo Posted at 1-13 16:39
Sounds like you need to update the firmware using the Mimo app - the original shipping version didn't have storage park feature.

Thank you SO much. I did the update via the app and it's fixed not only the storage issue, but also the selfie button that wasn't working for me either. Really appreciate the help!

Thanks everyone.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day GirlyGamer. It is great to know that you have fixed the issue. If you have any other concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2019-1-14
Use props
Mr. T
New

Australia

Hello folks, today my osmo pocket stopped going back to the the shut down position and the shut down / selfie / right button stopped working. I am able to turn it on by a short press as usual but I have to hold the button down for 8 secs or so and when I release the button it turns off. Any solutions to this? I am on the latest firmware. Thanks
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules