892 3 2019-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Devincard
lvl.3
Flight distance : 506421 ft
Canada

Hi
Having this error come up. Have downgraded firmware, reset to factory settings, reinstalled app, formattted as cards!!
Help!!!
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello Devincard, we are sorry to hear about the error but may I know what happened prior to this error coming up? Was there any incident that this drone had crashed? We always recommend that the firmware is updated to the latest so please upgrade the firmware once again to v01.02.0300 then reboot the aircraft multiple times. Let us know if the problem still persists and click the reply button for me to be notified. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
2019-1-15
Use props
Devincard
lvl.3
Flight distance : 506421 ft
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-15 09:16
Hello Devincard, we are sorry to hear about the error but may I know what happened prior to this error coming up? Was there any incident that this drone had crashed? We always recommend that the firmware is updated to the latest so please upgrade the firmware once again to v01.02.0300 then reboot the aircraft multiple times. Let us know if the problem still persists and click the reply button for me to be notified. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

We fixed the error by downgrading to the lowest firmware, reloading the newest. During the process we did a RC calibration, formatted sd cards.
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Devincard Posted at 1-15 09:22
We fixed the error by downgrading to the lowest firmware, reloading the newest. During the process we did a RC calibration, formatted sd cards.

Thanks for the update. Glad to know it got fixed. If you have other concerns, feel free to let us know.
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules