El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day El Diablo. Thank you for sharing this information with us today here at  DJI Forum. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Thanks for the review, I bought off pgy tech as I thought they would come quicker, but still waiting typical, I only bought 3 to try them out, so would be interested to see how skyreat work for you, I have and use them with my M2 find them great also have PP for M2 only difference I can see is price.
2019-1-14
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2019-1-15
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

Thank you for telling us that there is no noticeable colour cast. It would be great to see some footage to compare with and without the filters.
ND filters are really needed. I wonder why official DJI ones are still not available.
I hope we can have a firmware update to have all manual controls in Osmo pocket without the phone Mimo app.

curious thing about prices in euros in all products... not only this... but as an example
Here in amazon Spain, I see them too, but 68,99 €
I see $59.99 US dollars on their website skyreat.com
EUR/USD is 1.14 approx so USD/EUR=0.8771
$60*0.8771 = 52.6 EUR
Why 68.99 EUR instead of 52.6 EUR?
2019-1-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing it!
2019-1-15
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2019-1-15
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

hedac Posted at 1-15 01:42
Thank you for telling us that there is no noticeable colour cast. It would be great to see some footage to compare with and without the filters.
ND filters are really needed. I wonder why official DJI ones are still not available.
I hope we can have a firmware update to have all manual controls in Osmo pocket without the phone Mimo app.

Were taxes and shipping included for the EU price? Perhaps this is why it costs more there.
If it is a 3rd party reseller, that could be the reason
2019-1-16
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-1-17
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

2019-1-18
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just picked up a set of these filters ND4,8,&16 they seem to be of qood quality & click on very securely..done a quick test with the ND16 without using the app (I have a Samsung with micro usb) in photo mode & it slowed the shutter speed down from 1/360th sec to 1/30th sec & iso stayed the same at 100 so I am assuming it will do the same for video i know it will be a bit hit & miss & variable but better than nothing.
All in all very pleased with my £29.99 delivered purchase just waiting for the sun to come out.
2019-1-22
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

Thanks CubbyJonson. I think I'll buy them when we get all the pro manual controls on the Osmo Pocket in the next firmware update  
2019-1-22
Use props
S18LOK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 389577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CubbyJonson Posted at 1-22 10:34
Just picked up a set of these filters ND4,8,&16 they seem to be of qood quality & click on very securely..done a quick test with the ND16 without using the app (I have a Samsung with micro usb) in photo mode & it slowed the shutter speed down from 1/360th sec to 1/30th sec & iso stayed the same at 100 so I am assuming it will do the same for video i know it will be a bit hit & miss & variable but better than nothing.
All in all very pleased with my £29.99 delivered purchase just waiting for the sun to come out.

I’m after a set of filters for my Osmo Pocket. Which retailer did you get them from? If you don’t mind me asking.
2019-1-24
Use props
CubbyJonson
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Got them from Amazon
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules